UnCutBlackBull925

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
First of all I'm glad there's a place I can finally asked women ( and get some advice from the guys) some help

Why do women like the butt? I don't understand why I get spank back there and stuff. It feels weird but I know its give and take and not always about me.

Secondly how can I feel pleasure back there. I've been rimmed a lot but I don't feel much. In ten years I did have 3 great experiences out of the countless others where I was like can we get this over with.

I do have a foreskin, I feel the most out of sex from attention my foreskin.

I've been watching videos and trying to connect myself to area so that its not weird in dating.

Thank you in advance

I like butts because I just do. Just like I like my partner's hands, shoulders, and other things that I don't do anything innately sexual with. Butts are fun to smack and watch them jiggle, they're fun to bite, they're fun to kiss, they're just nice. My partner likes to smack, grab, squeeze, and generally touch on my ass too. It is what it is, for us. We don't need to psychoanalyze it.

Some people just don't find certain things pleasurable. I experience certain kinds of pain as pleasure. I experience some things as boring that plenty of other people love. I'm not much for receiving oral sex, for instance. A ton of people on the planet love it. You just may not be into getting rimmed. There's nothing wrong with that. Just like there's nothing wrong with the many women out there who don't orgasm unless they're getting direct clitoral stimulation of some sort.

Reactions: UnCutBlackBull925

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Butts can be cute. Sometimes they invite a nibble. ;)

But (no pun intended), I’m with you dude. I get zero pleasure from spanking, pinching, rimming, etc. Everybody’s erogenous zones are different. Some people go bananas if you lick the backs of their knees, play with earlobes, or suck on their toes. My neck is sensitive. My upper body is a playground.

Got to communicate your desires with your partner. ‘Tis a requirement for good sex.

UnCutBlackBull925

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Butts can be cute. Sometimes they invite a nibble. ;)

But (no pun intended), I’m with you dude. I get zero pleasure from spanking, pinching, rimming, etc. Everybody’s erogenous zones are different. Some people go bananas if you lick the backs of their knees, play with earlobes, or suck on their toes. My neck is sensitive. My upper body is a playground.

Got to communicate your desires with your partner. ‘Tis a requirement for good sex.

I was given a book to self pleasure the male body which to be honest is something I really didn’t do growing up it was a jam pack house you are never alone even to shit lol

Also I have to admit there’s fear of the shame I will receive if folks knew

Karlie Redd Says Yung Joc Has a 'Fingers in the Booty' Obsession

I realize it varies from culture to culture (my partner and I frequently discuss how his culture and mine are different), but of the people I know? None would care much less judge someone for being into ass play of any sort. No matter what the gender of the individual happened to be.

Edited to add: That's why I find it funny that some people still seem to act like anal is "taboo" and say that's part of the appeal of it for them, especially on a site like this...

Reactions: UnCutBlackBull925

UnCutBlackBull925

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I like butts because I just do. Just like I like my partner's hands, shoulders, and other things that I don't do anything innately sexual with. Butts are fun to smack and watch them jiggle, they're fun to bite, they're fun to kiss, they're just nice. My partner likes to smack, grab, squeeze, and generally touch on my ass too. It is what it is, for us. We don't need to psychoanalyze it.

Some people just don't find certain things pleasurable. I experience certain kinds of pain as pleasure. I experience some things as boring that plenty of other people love. I'm not much for receiving oral sex, for instance. A ton of people on the planet love it. You just may not be into getting rimmed. There's nothing wrong with that. Just like there's nothing wrong with the many women out there who don't orgasm unless they're getting direct clitoral stimulation of some sort.
I had three great ones I am learning to keep my mouth quiet in relationships about this because it is the source of arguments.

I was given the Organsimatic Man book it touch on the prostate area for me as our G spot. So I guess I haven’t reached an orgasm ‍♂️

UnCutBlackBull925

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I realize it varies from culture to culture (my partner and I frequently discuss how his culture and mine are different), but of the people I know? None would care much less judge someone for being into ass play of any sort. No matter what the gender of the individual happened to be.

Edited to add: That's why I find it funny that some people still seem to act like anal is "taboo" and say that's part of the appeal of it for them, especially on a site like this...
Hey I was given this dm - I did get permission to share — the culture issue is real it’s good to see a shift

Actress Gabrielle Union Wants More Straight Men to Discover the Art of Rimming (Video)

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It's okay to like what you like, and dislike what you dislike. I think a round butt looks powerful. It think a soft one is nice to touch because soft things are nice to touch. I gave a dude his first prostate massage a few weeks back. I hadn't done that in so long I was unsure I still knew how. He didn't ask for it, but the moment seemed to call for it. Afterward, he said he hadn't expected me to go that far, and once he realized I was, he didn't expect to like it. He said it produced tingling and weakness throughout his body. He must have been inspired. Right after, he found a position that made it feel like his glans was creating a vacuum. I never before felt anything like it. I wish I could remember the positioning of our bodies, but the sensation of my posterior fornix getting sucked shattered my mind. It makes me want to try more stuff out on him, and especially on his rear. But if he hadn't turned out to like it, I wouldn't give it another thought.

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
OK, do you like boobs? Why? I mean, they don't do anything. They're not a sex organ, at least mine aren't. Yeah, I could make you feel good with them, but I've got better ways of making you feel good. I've never had a lover that didn't want to hold them, nibble and stroke them. OK, that's cool. Glad you like them, but I don't know why.

Same with men's butts! Damn, I love to look at a nice pair of buns in blue jeans! Put on a pair of cowboy boots and I'm wet! LOL!

I love to hold my husband's butt when I hug him. I pull, I squeeze, I tug, I knead. I'll even kiss it, a lot. I've never rimmed. I focus on the cheeks. They're just so cute!

UnCutBlackBull925

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
OK, do you like boobs? Why? I mean, they don't do anything. They're not a sex organ, at least mine aren't. Yeah, I could make you feel good with them, but I've got better ways of making you feel good. I've never had a lover that didn't want to hold them, nibble and stroke them. OK, that's cool. Glad you like them, but I don't know why.

Same with men's butts! Damn, I love to look at a nice pair of buns in blue jeans! Put on a pair of cowboy boots and I'm wet! LOL!

I love to hold my husband's butt when I hug him. I pull, I squeeze, I tug, I knead. I'll even kiss it, a lot. I've never rimmed. I focus on the cheeks. They're just so cute!

Wow for real?

Guess I should show mine...

Attachments

Scarletbegonia

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
After living in exile in Oakland, I grasp the taboo of which you speak.
Those boys were soooooo worried someone might think they were gay, oh the horrors....

Experiment. Maybe you’ll like some parts and not others. If nothing else, you’ll get to laugh with your lady.

UnCutBlackBull925

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
After living in exile in Oakland, I grasp the taboo of which you speak.
Those boys were soooooo worried someone might think they were gay, oh the horrors....

Experiment. Maybe you’ll like some parts and not others. If nothing else, you’ll get to laugh with your lady.

Thank you Oakland? I thought was more progressive then where I am out in the Bay