Help the Moderators!

willow78

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Whenever an account is disabled or deleted, a Moderator or Administrator changes the screen-name of that former member. The new names are always clever and hilarious.

But it has been happening quite a lot lately so I'm worried that the Mods/Admins might soon run out of funny names. To prevent such a shortage, I have started this thread so people can suggest names that could be used in future - think of this thread as a 'name bank'. I believe the "Drag Name" thread could be used for a similar purpose.....

Here are my suggestions:

Esmerelda Ticklechuff
Barnaby Q Floppington
Beryl DePeryl
Willoughby Dingledong
Maude Ickinme
Theodore Slappanob

Hoss

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Whenever an account is disabled or deleted, a Moderator or Administrator changes the screen-name of that former member. The new names are always clever and hilarious.

But it has been happening quite a lot lately so I'm worried that the Mods/Admins might soon run out of funny names. To prevent such a shortage, I have started this thread so people can suggest names that could be used in future - think of this thread as a 'name bank'. I believe the "Drag Name" thread could be used for a similar purpose.....

Here are my suggestions:

Esmerelda Ticklechuff
Barnaby Q Floppington
Beryl DePeryl
Willoughby Dingledong
Maude Ickinme
Theodore Slappanob

Stella Photoqueen
Vivian Suckymouth
Sweet Becky Bye Bye
Clap Madick
Dick S. Reddy
Upton O'Goode
Chloe's D'Acount

Last edited:

B_stanmarsh14

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Meh, we will just start using a jail / convict number system if we get stuck.

Which reminds me..... just had me hair cut, and I look like a convict, plus I've noticed I have thinned a fair old bit up front.

Still, as a grandson said to his granddad once..... Gramps, why do you have little hair on top, but loads down below?..... I've got no worries down there boy :biggrin1:

Last edited: