Help to have a tighter butthole

epilif

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Hello everyone.

I have been in several relationships with different men, and I have always been the top partner (had two experiences as the bottom partner).

My current relationship has been going on for 10 months, and it's the first time I have genuinely enjoyed being the bottom one.

We are incredibly happy in our relationship. Surprisingly, I have no difficulty in embracing the bottom role. In fact, I wanted to discuss the fact that my anus is quite loose considering my experience. Any tip to help tight my butthole?

Thank you!

winesthel945

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
You can make it as tight as you want by clamping down. Practice your kegel exercises and you can strategically tighten yourself when you want to get your partner closer. I know that when my husband starts getting closer, if I'm ready for him to finish, I can start tightening myself and he starts making all sorts of noises then dumps his load.

MeatStickSupreme

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You can make it as tight as you want by clamping down. Practice your kegel exercises and you can strategically tighten yourself when you want to get your partner closer. I know that when my husband starts getting closer, if I'm ready for him to finish, I can start tightening myself and he starts making all sorts of noises then dumps his load.
Hahahaha thats hilarous and hot at the same time. Kinda like you pressing an "orgasm now" button

Reactions: winesthel945

PutItInHere691

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Usually once it’s stretched out a little it will remain that way.. just like guys use huge toys all the time. They live feeling lose so once the get loose they love the things guys do with it like fisting..

I myself understood why want to be that loss