HELP! urge to pee after drinking and sex..

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by ronnieboy, Aug 6, 2009.

1. ronnieboy

ronnieboy Member

okay...im hoping some of you have answers...because this sucks...

not all of the time, but sometimes when i drink a little..not even alot..and have sex, masturbate and reach orgasm..soon after i will feel like i have to pee. but when i go pee and finish...it STILL feels like i have to go!

so i go back in the bathroom..and just drip by drip of urine comes out..and it feels like I have a full bladder! :frown1:

its annoying, painfull, and it feels like i have to pee for a half hour to an hour almost ever single time i mix drinking and orgasms. and by drinking, i dont even mean drunk..i had about 5 beers tonight, had sex with my lady..now im in this prediciment again.

is this a serious problem? are there any ways to prevent or cute this? do i need to see a urologist?

please please please..ANYONE!

2. inwait8

inwait8 Active Member

Albums:
    This sounds normal to me. It is your body's way of cleaning out the pipes. One thing you didn't mention is if this happens when you have an orgasm, but weren't drinking.

It doesn't really help if you want to cuddle after sex, but I am sure it happens to most guys.

3. Ed69

Gold Member

You're joking right!I have to piss every 3 beers in an 18 pack!(Pints not the shortys)Put sex in the mix and that was when we first played with water sports.That was to funny to be erotic!

Draft saved Draft deleted