Help Wanted

hopefulseeker

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have been doing PE for about three weeks now and one problem I seem to have trouble with is obtaining and maintaining an erection during the exercises. Some of them call for a semi hard on but some of them ask you to do the exercise with a full hard on. I guess I could take a pill to help with this but I hate the thought of taking a pill every day before my PE. What advise would you have for me?

seahorses

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have been doing PE for about three weeks now and one problem I seem to have trouble with is obtaining and maintaining an erection during the exercises. Some of them call for a semi hard on but some of them ask you to do the exercise with a full hard on. I guess I could take a pill to help with this but I hate the thought of taking a pill every day before my PE. What advise would you have for me?

If you're looking for length gains, then I wouldn't worry to much over not having an erection during PE

darkone

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Most length gaining exercises you are not at full erection for because you actually risk injury :)