Help with a curve.

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by helterskelter, Jan 14, 2009.

1. helterskelter

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I'm a tall white guy with a 8 inch dick that curves downwards, not alot but enough to where you notice it. My girlfriend and I have been trying to have sex from behind but because of my downward curve it hasn't been extremely successful. After every thrust when I slide out it almost slips totally out and I have to be really careful not to let it do that. It doenst help that we both like the harder and longer thrusting motions, and with this position we have to take it really slow. Has anyone had this problem and how did you resolve it?

2. ThePipe

ThePipe Member

I've seen this before...surgery can correct it but you'll lose length I think....however I'm sure you can try different positions?!?

3. laughatbig

laughatbig New Member

Albums:
    wow first off pipe you are freaking hot!!!!. ok HS let me tell you, your cock is ideal for deep throating. I actually look for cocks like your when I want to suck dick, which is all the time. I am sorry about the pussy problem though.

4. adam

adam Active Member

Albums:
    For your downward cock, there are so many other positions better than doggie style.
    Look on the bright side, dude

5. Mike7

Mike7 New Member

Albums:
    Just don't pull out so far. You have enough inches to still get a great long stroke without pulling it out so far.

6. xxnineinchxx

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    mine i very curved downwards...but i never had any problem in any positon...

7. D_Petherick_Poundlouder

I've had this problem, but I dont know if its a downward curve problem, or not. Its only a slight curve so I dont know. Anyhow, and anywho--I think you might want to take it slower, and be a bit more controlled. Just ease up a bit, maybe - dont focus.

I've always wondered though, what were the ideal positions for a downward curve to hit some supposed, biological key spots?

Draft saved Draft deleted