Help with a lesbian

D_Takensomme Thistlewhistle

Account Disabled
Media
I have been married to the same woman for a long time. She never touches me and never comments on my cock.

She loves certain female actresses and is friends only with women she admires. I caught several downloaded pics (not nude) of women on her computer.

My question is, could my wife have lesbian tendencies? And if so, how do I find out?

D_Takensomme Thistlewhistle

Account Disabled
Media
We have occasional and sometimes great sex. But she hardly ever goes down on me, never a blow job, just breifly during sex. No comments whatsoever on my body or cock.

One of her firends asked me once if I ever suspected and so I asked. Of course it started a fight, so now I don't say nothing.

Just wondering how I can tell.

flame boy

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Well sadly there isn't a test or something ala Blade Runner.

I think you should be able to talk about this with your wife as long as it doesn't sound as if you are accusing her of anything.

Also she may not comment on your body or your cock this doesn't however mean she is a lesbian.

lttlgrllst

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Maybe she does have some interest in women but it's more likely she's bored with the same old sex.
You don't say how long you've been married, a long time though. Speaking from my experience (26 years of marriage) I can say that it does get boring. Sorry if that sounds bad but it's true.
A women can start to feel overwhelmed with being a wife, mother, cook, housekeeper and the whole list of other things we do every day. It can make you feel like the least sexy thing in the world.
So we tend to gravitate to women we admire maybe it makes us feel better about ourselves. Just my thoughts. Good Luck!

Hippie Hollow Girl

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Has her behavior changed or has she always been like this?

She sounds pretty typical (a lot like) female friends that I have met down here in the Southern Bible Belt. She may have religious hang ups.....or maybe the way she was raised she is used to always being the receiver (receiving the compliments.....praise and such) and she might not know how to be a giver.....or an ego stroker in the bedroom.

I may be generalizing but what I have seen is guys are so visual and they usually go for the best looking woman with the best body that they can get.....and everything is fine and dandy until the haze lifts and years later they wake up and say, "Hey, why is this relationship so one sided. Why am I the one doing all the pursuing....initiating sex.....stroking ego's .....being all touchie feeling, giving of myself?" So the man starts taking mental notes.....and keeping track of how often the wife compliments him or strokes his ego. But if the wifes behavior is consistent......then it is a communication problem.

I think being able to communicate is very important. If you two can't communicate you probably need to go to counseling. Maybe she has issues from her past that she needs to work out.

I would definately tell her that you need more affection, touching, stroking, comments.about your cock....whatever you need.

As far as her having lesbian tendancies, the only way you are going to know is if she tells you. She sounds like a typical 100% straight woman from the south to me.

Personally I love all my female friends. I love to look at pictures of females. I feel comfortable with my female friends. I can hang out nude with my female friends. I have never had any desire to have sex with another female. I do have some female friends that are bi-curious....but the thought of eating pussy turns them off. To each his own, I say.

Women come in so many shapes and sizes and we are all unique and beautiful. I can't blame anyone for enjoying the pleasure of looking at our pictures. Just my opinion.

ZOS23xy

Sexy Member
Media
There is a tendency to drift in one's marriage where things seem to be "less of the same" and Nothing is going on. No new friends, no new interests, no vacations, no music, etc.

Maybe it just isn't totally about you, you and sex, but things outside of yourselves.

Asking her was the right step, but she could just be body envious, and not truly lesbian. Or wishing she could look younger and trimmer.

We cannot undue age, but cope with it as best we can.