Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
hey guys & girls

i'm seeking important advice right now. i'm presently in a relationship with a girl who is still a virgin (she's 18). She's ready to have sex, and I manage to get her horny at the point of almost begging for it. but the other day, there was a problem: as I was about to penetrate her for the first time, nothing happened. it was as if I couldn't find the entry of her vagina or whatever. I probed every where, she even guided me, nothing worked. I know it's not because she wasn't lubrified enough or didn't want (I gave her oral sex just before and she's the one who asked to have sex) so I went down there to explore manually.

I got in about half an inch before hitting the hymen, but damn, I couldn't go further. it didn't hurt or whatever (I asked her) and I managed to find an small hole in her hymen. I inserted my finger fully; only one finger, well lubricated, no nail in the way. She litterally screamed in pain! and damn, I never fingered a girl who was so tight! no wonder why my penis wouldn't go in!

Now I love that girl very much and I don't want to hurt her at all, but i'm pretty big down there, even though I'm not huge (6'' girth). any advice on making sex easier on her? I'm scared of hurting her again!

btw, there may be an evident solution to some of you, but it's the first time I get intimate with such a tight and sensitive girl.

ThisSpace4Rent

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Can't help ya.

Two of the three women I've slept with in my life were virgins at the time and we had no such difficulty. There was some bleeding, but that was about it.

Maybe she just needs to start masturbating (get those muscles loosened up a bit).

Just Browsing
Media
i had a similar problem. we managed to get things going, but it was always a chore.

i think it was mostly psychological because her she came from a very old fashioned religious family. it was just hammered into her that sex before marriage was wrong. it didn't help much that it was a long distance relationship too. i'd see her once or twice a month and 'breaking it in' at that rate was a bitch.

my advice is be persistent but not pushy. if her problem is psychological (she might subconsciously be tensing up), then you just need to be supportive and nourish the relationship.

ALSO! big note, here: wear a condom. my ex eventually started to find sex stressful because she'd start to get sore before i could finish. there was all this pressure for her to 'make it work this time'. that just freaked her out more. so wear a condom, and fake an orgasm if you have to. no condom and she'll wonder where the proof is. she won't examine the used condom. it sounds silly, but consider it.

good luck, man. keep at it and try not to get too discouraged.

sb120

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yeah 6" girth is going to hurt her pretty bad...really bad actually. All she can do is what Lee said.