help with abrasion

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by johnjacobs, Jun 7, 2009.

1. johnjacobs

johnjacobs New Member

Albums:
    today, 6/6/2009, i realized i have a small red abrasion a bit on the left side of the shaft and on the left side of the tip of my penis. i think it might be from masturbating too hard last night but what worries me is that last saturday 5/30/2009 i had made out with and received a blow job from a friend whose sexual history i am not so sure of. i am worried i contracted herpes from this girl even though she told me twice that she was clean. the abrasion doesn't itch, it doesn't hurt to urinate, but since about tuesday i've had a sore throat. i am kind of worried and was hoping if there is anyone who can help me with this?

2. B_Nick4444

B_Nick4444 New Member

get thee to ye olde STD clinic

3. anglerect

Gold Member

Albums:
    hi buddy
    you need a check up, a viral swab on the abrasions is a good idea for excluding herpes, herpes is very common , even a girl with cold sores can cause u 2 get herpetic sores.Often people with an outbreak of genital herpes actually are experiencing their second attack.The first episode is often silent.
    Some one with a cold could be stressed and that can bring on a genital herpes episode.
    You need a check up, see if there is a std clinic at your local hospital or healthboard, it may even be free of charge in some countries.

4. johnjacobs

johnjacobs New Member

Albums:
    thanks. i am. i'm not so sure though, i think they may just be abrasions from masturbating too hard. like i said the girl told me numerous times after i asked that she was clean, granted she could of been lying because of embarrassment or she doesn't know. regardless, i'm going to get tested. i hate this feeling of not knowing.

5. sexplease

Gold Member

Albums:
    that's too soon for a first eruption of herpes to show. You're probably ok, but use lube, go easy and get a check up none the less.
    Don't worry, because IF is herpes, stress and worrying is whas triggers it activation from it's dormant state

6. johnjacobs

johnjacobs New Member

Albums:
    thanks, please, this has made me feel better.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice