help with abrasion

johnjacobs

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
today, 6/6/2009, i realized i have a small red abrasion a bit on the left side of the shaft and on the left side of the tip of my penis. i think it might be from masturbating too hard last night but what worries me is that last saturday 5/30/2009 i had made out with and received a blow job from a friend whose sexual history i am not so sure of. i am worried i contracted herpes from this girl even though she told me twice that she was clean. the abrasion doesn't itch, it doesn't hurt to urinate, but since about tuesday i've had a sore throat. i am kind of worried and was hoping if there is anyone who can help me with this?

anglerect

Expert Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
hi buddy
you need a check up, a viral swab on the abrasions is a good idea for excluding herpes, herpes is very common , even a girl with cold sores can cause u 2 get herpetic sores.Often people with an outbreak of genital herpes actually are experiencing their second attack.The first episode is often silent.
Some one with a cold could be stressed and that can bring on a genital herpes episode.
You need a check up, see if there is a std clinic at your local hospital or healthboard, it may even be free of charge in some countries.

johnjacobs

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
thanks. i am. i'm not so sure though, i think they may just be abrasions from masturbating too hard. like i said the girl told me numerous times after i asked that she was clean, granted she could of been lying because of embarrassment or she doesn't know. regardless, i'm going to get tested. i hate this feeling of not knowing.

sexplease

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
that's too soon for a first eruption of herpes to show. You're probably ok, but use lube, go easy and get a check up none the less.
Don't worry, because IF is herpes, stress and worrying is whas triggers it activation from it's dormant state

johnjacobs

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
that's too soon for a first eruption of herpes to show. You're probably ok, but use lube, go easy and get a check up none the less.
Don't worry, because IF is herpes, stress and worrying is whas triggers it activation from it's dormant state

thanks, please, this has made me feel better.