help with abrasion

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by johnjacobs, Jun 7, 2009.

1. johnjacobs

johnjacobs New Member

Albums:
    today, 6/6/2009, i realized i have a small red abrasion a bit on the left side of the shaft and on the left side of the tip of my penis. i think it might be from masturbating too hard last night but what worries me is that last saturday 5/30/2009 i had made out with and received a blow job from a friend whose sexual history i am not so sure of. i am worried i contracted herpes from this girl even though she told me twice that she was clean. the abrasion doesn't itch, it doesn't hurt to urinate, but since about tuesday i've had a sore throat. i am kind of worried and was hoping if there is anyone who can help me with this?

2. B_Nick4444

B_Nick4444 New Member

get thee to ye olde STD clinic

3. anglerect

Gold Member

Albums:
    hi buddy
    you need a check up, a viral swab on the abrasions is a good idea for excluding herpes, herpes is very common , even a girl with cold sores can cause u 2 get herpetic sores.Often people with an outbreak of genital herpes actually are experiencing their second attack.The first episode is often silent.
    Some one with a cold could be stressed and that can bring on a genital herpes episode.
    You need a check up, see if there is a std clinic at your local hospital or healthboard, it may even be free of charge in some countries.

4. johnjacobs

johnjacobs New Member

Albums:
    thanks. i am. i'm not so sure though, i think they may just be abrasions from masturbating too hard. like i said the girl told me numerous times after i asked that she was clean, granted she could of been lying because of embarrassment or she doesn't know. regardless, i'm going to get tested. i hate this feeling of not knowing.

5. sexplease

Gold Member

Albums:
    that's too soon for a first eruption of herpes to show. You're probably ok, but use lube, go easy and get a check up none the less.
    Don't worry, because IF is herpes, stress and worrying is whas triggers it activation from it's dormant state

6. johnjacobs

johnjacobs New Member

Albums:
    thanks, please, this has made me feel better.

Draft saved Draft deleted