Help with anal

D_Leonard_Boner_McCoy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
hey guys I need a couple tips. Anal sex has always been a bit of a problem for me. I have trouble geting anything longer than 6 inches all the way in. I can deal with any kinda thickness but the legnth really gets me. Once he gets to the six inch mark it hurts and it feels like its pressing up against something inside me. I've always wondered how people take these huge dicks all the way. Help please

B_howlfox

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I'm totally the same when I'm getting fucked doggy-style -- I can't take more than 5". I can take it a lot deeper if I'm on my back and I hook my legs over my partner's shoulders.

B_houugadunor

Media
You just need to take it slowly and use lots of lube! If your trying to take a monster dick all in one go then you could do some damage!

Anal sex will hurt the first few times with a big guy, but if you take it slow and when it hurts let the guy know, then you should slowly be able to get used to it and end up taking more of the dick.

Like i said as well, use plenty of lube and relax - don't worry about it because worrying about it will only make it worse!

D_fstormbw

Just Browsing
Media
The trick is to try to push the dick out.. .like you are taking a dump. It opens up you insides so he can slide in deeper. I am a top and I coach guys through it all the time. This is also a great technique for getting the dick in initially. Just jack your cock and push outward against the dick. I play with dildos/vibrators when I masturbate and I've let some guys fuck me before so i am speaking from experience here. You will find this is a totally different feeling when getting fucked because it makes your prostate get more into the action. Gettting fucked will feel so much better. One guy told me, everytime he pushed out he felt like he was having an orgasm. B

woogexx

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
The trick is to try to push the dick out.. .like you are taking a dump. It opens up you insides so he can slide in deeper. I am a top and I coach guys through it all the time. This is also a great technique for getting the dick in initially. Just jack your cock and push outward against the dick. I play with dildos/vibrators when I masturbate and I've let some guys fuck me before so i am speaking from experience here. You will find this is a totally different feeling when getting fucked because it makes your prostate get more into the action. Gettting fucked will feel so much better. One guy told me, everytime he pushed out he felt like he was having an orgasm. B

good advice....u forgot one important part...make sure u douche...lol if ur going to be pushing out..yeaaaa....could be gross.....:mad: well......unless ur into that sorta thing....lol........completely clean that sucker out

D_Leonard_Boner_McCoy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
But my problem is that it doesn't hurt when he's in the six inch area but when he pushes in deeper its like his dick hits a wall... We've tried different positions and still he bumps up against that wall

scottbud

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Yeah well your passage isnt a straight line the pushing back against him trick is a good one have you ever tried to untangle a garden hose it is much easier with the tap on as the water helps to push out the kink as you move the hose around this same logic works for your ineds, but yeah douche first I also find getting him to aim the head of his cock for my right hip helps as that seems to be the way the track runs, lol.

This space should contain a long post on how to do this including explaining that the anus has two sphincters, techniques to relax the inner sphincter, blah blah blah. Then LPSG went offline for an hour taking my post with it.

I'm not rewriting it.

notsmallmatt

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
i know what hes talking about.. it doesnt feel like another sphincter (not that i would know exactly what that feels like i suppose)... it feels more like its hitting a bone... and that bone is covered in extremely over-sensitive nerve endings.... theres no give at all.. it just bumps against something solid and it hurts like hell..

That's what it is, the second sphincter. It's shut TIGHT. Tighter than Mother Teresa's woowoo. Getting it to open is not easy. When it does open, you're well on your way to taking a shit. It's been trained its entire life to only open one way for one reason. You've never consciously controlled it in your life. The bottom sphincter you actually have. You clench it shut when you're desperate to poop but can't, urge it to open when you want to kinda poop but don't really need to but know you won't have the chance until much later. In both cases you're dealing with the two most powerful sphincters in the human body. Both are highly enervated and well-muscled.

Learning control is a matter of time and patience and learning what it feels like to allow it to open. Think of it like re-learning to control muscles after injury. You're essentially teaching yourself how to control a muscle fresh from the start. It takes time.

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Go on top, when it starts feeling really tight and painful rest in that position, sphincters like to relax in their own good time. Anal should never really be painful- uncomfortable and tight but never painful.

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Go on top, when it starts feeling really tight and painful rest in that position, sphincters like to relax in their own good time. Anal should never really be painful- uncomfortable and tight but never painful.

I was gonna suggest trying sitting on it. Guys like to start that way even if i find the position less than the ultimate.

B_bicepguy

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yeah the sitting technique helps.

The bowel is not straight. It bends up - think where the colon goes - right up the inside of your body. I have fisted guys to my elbow, others with just a hand and there's no obvious place for the hand to go. We're all made differently and some guys never seem to quite have a sufficiently straight canal to allow deep anything. Shit coming the other way has lots of help - natural lube, softness (hopefully) and muscle contractions (bowel movements).

The distance between the external sphincter and second sphincter varies. The internal one is not under voluntary control. As someone pointed out, it's function is to open with the flow, as it were, so sometimes causes a problem when a dick/dildo goes in.

i do get this problem with longer dicks too - it's not the internal sphincter, but the angle of attack just hits a dead-end/back of the lower colon. DON'T force this issue. The colon is quite delicate, lined with a unique smooth muscle. It tears and takes an ge to repair. tears are also potentially very serious health issues if fecal matter passes into the body cavity. DONT FORCE.

It's just the angle. I also find the doggy position helps more, straighting the bowel. And take control so you do the pushing - the "active" bottom.

Poppers may not be everyone's favourite but their role, dilating blood vessels and relaxing everything, do help accommodate bigger dicks, in my experience, especially getting in first time.

Breathing tricks also help a lot, being relaxed, calm etc. Gentle pushing out will help, but yes that could become a bowel movement. Well, shit happens, so be prepared to re-wash.

Lube? More lube, and even more lube. Douching washes out the natural mucous we make to aid the other function of the colon, passing the waste out. So if you want to slide in the other way, better replace the mucous with lots of water based lube for condom-wrappped sex, or a non irritating oil-based if it's condomless (leaving aside health issues). Purposes made lube for anal really do make a difference.

Also do not use condoms designed for straight sex that contain anti spermicides like Nonoxynol-9/. They irritate the ass lining and make sex less safe. Use ones with none or designed for anal sex - and they can be standard thickness, it has no effect on the safety of the sex.

Good luck. Resistance is futile the Clingons once said, well what they would know about butt fucking?! [SIZE=-1][/SIZE]

cyberczar

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
You guys are talking about the sigmoid colon (think sigmoidoscopy), and it it shoots straight up from the anus for about six inches where it makes a dog-leg to the right to continue on up and form part of the large intestines.

Of course you don't want to push the issue, and I have no idea what you guys are talking about with regards to some mythical second sphincter. There isn't one. The only sphincter is the anal sphincter, That mythical second sphincter I'm willing to bet a week's salary is the sigmoid colon.

My partner is also quite large, and I'm a bottom and love a long thick dick up my ass, but no amount of lube and no amount of alcohol and no amount of relaxing is going to change my anatomy and allow me to take him in fully (10x7).

Then again, sex isn't all about fucking and sucking either. There's many other ways to have sex, and when you and your partner are both large and are a little too big for mother nature, you tend to develop your own ways. Besides, we're close enough and have a strong enough relationship where we don't need to fuck to have physical intimacy.

There's a reason that sigmoidoscopes and the scopes they use for colonoscopies are flexible. Puncture your colon and you can end up in the ER.

I reckon the only thing the poppers are doing (never done 'em) is acting as an anesthetic and masking the pain. Again, not good.

"If it hurts, don't do it!"

Just my 2¢.

bottombuddy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My partner is also quite large, and I'm a bottom and love a long thick dick up my ass, but no amount of lube and no amount of alcohol and no amount of relaxing is going to change my anatomy and allow me to take him in fully (10x7).

its possible to take 10 x 7 anally....takes alot of lube,patience and douching before......and then it makes it all worth it......ive taken this size and larger for hours.....of course it also depends on the person who its attached to as well - ie:not rushing or forcing...but i dont mind it a bit rough once im used to size inside then take it balls deep,etc.

B_ajaxgayguy7

Experimental Member
Media
What i do is if i hook up with a well endowed man and am having problems taking him, ill let him enter me, and I control him going inside me, meaning i am the one pushing him into me. When he gets to be to much, i take him out for a few seconds and try him again, usually with great success. I to have taken a 10" cock and all i can say is it was great. I have also take one guy that had about 5.5" but VERY thick, and after he was done in me i was able to put 4 fingers up inside with no prob. I always enjoy a well hung man, i look at it as a challenge to get him inside me.