Help with andro penis

DCTH

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Hi guys!!
I'm kind of new here, and I really want to ask your opinion about using the device andro penis.
I really want to enlarge my penis, and I wanna ask about your experience with that device, are you satisfied? Maybe have some tips? What is the best way to use it and how long a day?

Thank you guys,
You're awesome

9InchGaz

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I've use the andropenis device known as the andro extender. It came with two comfort straps, padding, a comfort ring, the extender, and a bunch of extender rod pieces. You can also order extras online, such as more extender rods and other replacement parts as needed (I haven't required anything apart from rods so far - the mail order service works adequately).

There are two different programs you can follow. I chose the second program, which is to wear the device for four hours a day, every day, for several months. I recommend following the instructions. It also includes easy instructions for continuing the program if you're interrupted.

I've done the program for six months in total, a three month stint, followed by a several month break, and then another three month stint. My erect penis started at nine inches, but now measures nine point five inches. I'm very satisfied with this result, it's exciting for me. I started my third stint recently, because I want to keep stretching until I'm ten inches (for now anyway).

According to other satisfied users, growth experienced occurs at different rates depending on personal style of use (eg 1.5" in a year after 8 hours stretching a day). An 8 hour day is not practical for me, but it is recommended you stretch at least four hours a day. Overall growth corresponds to the total hours spent stretching, not the number of days or months. 8 hour days will yield results faster perhaps, but I'm not in any hurry.

The instructions are very clear, explaining everything from usage to discomfort, restarting the program, etc.

The only advice not given is how to maximize comfort. It can get tiring and numbing. The numbness is temporary. You shouldn't wear it too tight (for comfort and circulation) or for too long (more than 2 hours at a time). Don't wear it while sleeping or performing strenuous activities. I threw away the comfort ring because it was a weak feature. What I do for comfort and support: I pull the foreskin right back and strap it down by wrapping several inches of medical bandage from the shaft, up to the head, and back down the shaft. Then I secure it with a loose rubber band. This keeps everything in place when the comfort strap is secured, with extra padding from the bandage keeping things cosy and preventing the foreskin from getting pinched. I've never tried an extender with a vacuum attachment, by all accounts they are the best for comfort and security.

I tested another device years ago that was complete shit: it was flimsy and constantly slipping off. The andro extender is sturdy and hardly ever slips off. However, I wear it at home in case of occasional slippage problems. I feel too self conscious wearing it, even though it is unnoticeable. I'm not that outgoing lol.

I hope this answers some of your questions.

Reactions: BaddJack and DCTH

DCTH

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I've use the andropenis device known as the andro extender. It came with two comfort straps, padding, a comfort ring, the extender, and a bunch of extender rod pieces. You can also order extras online, such as more extender rods and other replacement parts as needed (I haven't required anything apart from rods so far - the mail order service works adequately).

There are two different programs you can follow. I chose the second program, which is to wear the device for four hours a day, every day, for several months. I recommend following the instructions. It also includes easy instructions for continuing the program if you're interrupted.

I've done the program for six months in total, a three month stint, followed by a several month break, and then another three month stint. My erect penis started at nine inches, but now measures nine point five inches. I'm very satisfied with this result, it's exciting for me. I started my third stint recently, because I want to keep stretching until I'm ten inches (for now anyway).

According to other satisfied users, growth experienced occurs at different rates depending on personal style of use (eg 1.5" in a year after 8 hours stretching a day). An 8 hour day is not practical for me, but it is recommended you stretch at least four hours a day. Overall growth corresponds to the total hours spent stretching, not the number of days or months. 8 hour days will yield results faster perhaps, but I'm not in any hurry.

The instructions are very clear, explaining everything from usage to discomfort, restarting the program, etc.

The only advice not given is how to maximize comfort. It can get tiring and numbing. The numbness is temporary. You shouldn't wear it too tight (for comfort and circulation) or for too long (more than 2 hours at a time). Don't wear it while sleeping or performing strenuous activities. I threw away the comfort ring because it was a weak feature. What I do for comfort and support: I pull the foreskin right back and strap it down by wrapping several inches of medical bandage from the shaft, up to the head, and back down the shaft. Then I secure it with a loose rubber band. This keeps everything in place when the comfort strap is secured, with extra padding from the bandage keeping things cosy and preventing the foreskin from getting pinched. I've never tried an extender with a vacuum attachment, by all accounts they are the best for comfort and security.

I tested another device years ago that was complete shit: it was flimsy and constantly slipping off. The andro extender is sturdy and hardly ever slips off. However, I wear it at home in case of occasional slippage problems. I feel too self conscious wearing it, even though it is unnoticeable. I'm not that outgoing lol.

I hope this answers some of your questions.

Thank you very much Man!! You're great!
Just one thing I didn't completely understand - you said that you wear the device for 4 hours a day, but did you wear it continuous? or did you divide it to parts (like two hours, break, and than more two hours)?

Thank you! :)