help with big guy

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by Imported, Nov 4, 2003.

1. Imported

Gold Member

jessinathensga: Hey im new...

I just had sex for the first time with a guy ive been seeing for a while...

I have gone down on him a lot and actually had anal sex...(dont ask why i did that first) but the first time was horrible...i was so uncomfortable..and well it kind hurt...

i guess i need advice...will this go away??? Will i get use to it? He claims hes about 13 long and i dont know how wide...any answers?

2. Imported

Gold Member

ORCABOMBER: Hey Jess, welcome to LPSG! If it's your man's size that's the problem, you could always suggest he takes a visit. I dunno about anal, that's pretty hard to do, regardless of what size you are.

I can't help in that field, sorry, but I'm putting this on top, because I know a wo/man who can!

3. Imported

Gold Member

ish789: well if it was ur first time having sex thats why virgin sex happens to be the most painful and i remember cause i was 15 the first time (16). So thats one reason. Also, 13 inches is pretty big, you should try taking it slower until u get used 2 it.

Just some pointless advice,

Spyder

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice