Help with buying lingerie for the wife

nedstark

Sexy Member
Media
I want to surprise my wife with some sexy lingerie for our vacation... I'm embarrassed to admit I've never bought her any before, but better late than never.

I went and raided her panty drawer. She's a 34B and wears size S panties. Her best asset is her ass, hands down. But I'm trying to find something that will make her comfortable about her boobs... breastfeeding two kids will cause that.

Can you recommend some reputable websites? I've checked out Fredericks, Adam & Eve, Victoria's Secret and Bare Necessities. All she owns are VS panties/bras... but their lingerie is a little conservative (for my taste). I'm pretty sure Frederick's/Adam & Eve are too risque for her. That leaves Bare Necessities, which I've found a few pieces that I like.

Anyone have experience with Bare Necessities? I want to surprise her, but not make her feel like I'm trying to whore her out ;-)

I really like something like:
https://www.barenecessities.com/oh-...ll-set-2139_product.htm?pf_id=OhLaLaCheri2139
https://www.barenecessities.com/escante-halter-babydoll-set-36542_product.htm?pf_id=Escante36542

What Scarlet is saying is that if you want to see her in something, say you want to see her in something. Don't tell her it's "for her" when it's really about what it does for you visually. If it's to turn YOU on, own it. It's ok.

I don't think those links are "whoreish" at all. Not sure what self confidence issues she's having about her boobs, but I don't think you can do a thing to make her more comfortable about them... that's an inside job and only she can change that.

Reactions: AlteredEgo

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I am all for the diversity of body type on the site. The lingerie is horrible. And crazy over priced. I love RiRi, I was hoping for something you would see in one of her videos. What I saw was auntie swap meet gear.

I could be jaded. Butress and Snatch has spoiled me.

Holly Doors

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Just be careful hunni, when ever my hubby has bought me any lingerie it's never been right. I'm afraid trying things on is the only real way to check things fit right, however if it's only for bedroom fun then I guess it's not so crucial as being expected to wear something all day that's not comfortable.

Reactions: SwimwearBlogger

SwimwearBlogger

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I would start with something simple if you’ve never bought lingerie before. Maybe a nice cami and panty/shorts set that can be like sexy pjs. You might stay away from the garters, clinchers, etc at first. My husband found the sales lady at Victoria’s to be quite helpful in picking out something that isn’t totally for his eyes and not my parts.