Help with condoms for an uncircumsized guy

toawbox

Just Browsing
Media
Hey guys. I had phimosis pretty badly and never knew it until a year ago. I've done all kinds of stretching and stuff, and can finally retract my foreskin while erect, but my problem is still condoms!

If I retract, and put on one, sex feels good for about 30 seconds, but then the foreskin slides forward again and stays there, effectively killing any sensation and making it almost impossible for me to orgasm.

it really sucks, and the only things I can think of are: 1. I'm not putting condoms on right, 2. My frenulum is still too tight which is causing the foreskin not to slide , 3. I need a diff type of condom.

Any recommendations or advice would be much appreciated.

neo1989

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
If you are retracting your foreskin before putting on a condom, and your foreskin still slides back onto the head of your penis, then you are most likely still struggling with your phimosis. Can you slide the foreskin back and forth normally, or do you still have a hard time with retracting it?

You could also try a condom that is more tapered. Such as the new Trojan Ectasy condoms. They are larger around the head of the penis.

toawbox

Just Browsing
Media
Thanks for the input. I can slide back and forth very easily now.

And in fact, just out of frustration, I tried masturbating with a Condom about an hour ago, and it felt pretty damn good. So now I'm even more lost than before. The foreskin was sliding within the condom no problem, exposing about half to two-thirds of the head with each backstroke.

Maybe it's just years of mental bullshit? Or I'm not 100% hard when I put it on?

Snozzle

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
what you need to do my friend, is not wear condoms. nothing is worse for sex than condoms
If he's not in a mutually monogamous relationship and/or both he and his regular partner have both tested negative and he wants penetrative sex, that's not good advice. Nor is your generalisation true for everyone. Some men even find condoms useful to slow them down. His actual problem is about technique and choice of condom.

Toawbox, there is no rule about where your foreskin should go during sex. Whatever you and s/he enjoy is good. A tighter condom or a cockring will hold your foreskin back, if that's what you prefer, but the rolling action is certainly part of the joy of it.

erratic

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Snozzle is 100% right about the no-condoms business, so I'll just move right along.

Thanks for the input. I can slide back and forth very easily now.

And in fact, just out of frustration, I tried masturbating with a Condom about an hour ago, and it felt pretty damn good. So now I'm even more lost than before. The foreskin was sliding within the condom no problem, exposing about half to two-thirds of the head with each backstroke.

So it all works fine with your hand, but not with a vagina/butt (I don't know what your preferred flavour is, so I'll stay general)? My guess is your hand can have a firmer grip than either orifice, so it might be that the grip from your hand is pulling your foreskin back, and that that doesn't translate to penetration. It's just a guess, though.

Maybe it's just years of mental bullshit? Or I'm not 100% hard when I put it on?

Could be. I was also wondering if you apply lube to your dick before putting the condom on. That helps improve the sensation for a lot of uncut guys, making it easier for foreskin to roll around in the condom. It doesn't take a lot of lube (you don't want the condom sliding off...) but a bit helps, in my experience.

If it makes you feel any better, I really don't think that condoms were designed for us uncut guys. The fun of foreskin is the sliding sensation, and condoms stunt that pretty severely. Still, good on you for sticking with the rubbers. A bit of frustration during sex is a whole lot better than Hep C, HIV, gonorrhea, etc.

LadySweetsoflove

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think that you should try holding the retracted skin back with the condom on during intercourse. I know sure that the skin sliding back and forth brings more stimulation. I can't think of anything else to tell you to try.

art

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
What I've always done (I have a loose, long foreskin) is: (1) get erect; (2) retract foreskin as completely as possible; (3) Unroll condom onto erect penis; (4) allow foreskin to roll forward as it will -- the condom slides back and forth with the foreskin during intercourse.

And of course condoms were designed with uncut guys in mind. Condoms have existed long before circumcision became routine in the U.S. and other places.

vindicator

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
What I've always done (I have a loose, long foreskin) is: (1) get erect; (2) retract foreskin as completely as possible; (3) Unroll condom onto erect penis; (4) allow foreskin to roll forward as it will -- the condom slides back and forth with the foreskin during intercourse.

And of course condoms were designed with uncut guys in mind. Condoms have existed long before circumcision became routine in the U.S. and other places.

As Art said, this is the proper way for an uncut guy to put on a condom. Your foreskin should be fully retracted before putting it on so your foreskin can slide with the condom as you stroke in and out. Putting the condon on without retracting your skin make cause the condom to break and thats the last thing you want.

As someone else mentioned, try a cockring. The one my bf uses works pretty well at holding his foreskin back. Its got a ball stretcher as well which tends to pull the sack, and therefor shaft and foreskin, back tighter to completely expose his head. Even though he has a generous amount of foreskin, it wont cover his head even if you try to pull it foreward. There is a pic in my gallery of him in jeans wearing the cockring. You can see his foreskin is held back tightly by it.

NorthBound Leather - Northbound.com - Makers of fine leather clothing, lingerie and kinky dungeon gear - For Play :: Genital :: Ball Stretch Cockring

Last edited: