help with condoms!!

87chris1987

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
depending on her health insurance, copays for birth control pills might not be any more expensive than whatever specialty condoms you're going to have to be buying.

gnawtee

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
im probably gonna get flamed, but u can use regular size condoms...they stretch quite a bit..magnums arent much bigger than normal ones. Have u tried non-latex reg. size condoms?

gagoni

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
yes i have but my "girth" is slightly above average, i mean im no john holmes here lol but normal sized ones dont fit "right". thanks for the helps guys. keep it coming! hahah

gnawtee

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
yes i have but my "girth" is slightly above average, i mean im no john holmes here lol but normal sized ones dont fit "right". thanks for the helps guys. keep it coming! hahah

yeah they will be tight sure, but ull be able to get them on, and they wont bust.. reg. condoms are fine for slightly above average...ull need bigger sized condoms if ur ridiculously bigger. i only buy Mags when the gas station only has those stupid burning sensation condoms... theyre not a big difference in thickness.. just a bit longer...

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
FC 2 Female Condom | Buy Condoms Online at Condomania

If the condom is too tight it increases the chances of breakage and it can also make your cock feel numb and that's no fun.

You can also mail order from Condomerie if you need a wider condom. The FDA controls how wide condoms can get, so if you need wider ones then you have to order overseas. Unfortunately it seems that other than the female condom, they're all made out of latex.

There are links and everything in this other thread:
http://www.lpsg.org/221472-condoms-with-pouches.html#post3228772

Last edited:

jhm

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
buying condoms online... do you end up getting a bunch of junk mail?

D_Rufus Rodzilla

Account Disabled
Media
Have you tried Natural Lamb by Trojan? They are made from sheep intestines, which is supposed to be thin enough that they don't interfere with your pleasure. I haven't tried them, but have heard good things about them.

borntobeking

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
If they can't use latex ones, it doesn't really matter one way or another, does it?

True.

I was only asking because if the other ones will not prevent pregnancy or STD transmittal then why even use them at all? Wouldn't that defeat the whole purpose behind using condoms? Again, I am not sure if they are ineffective, just curious.

borntobeking

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I did some research and the brand that DasLeezard recommended seems to be the best non-latex out there that is still effective. Lambskin condoms are effective against pregnancy but not STD's.

SKYN – What are SKYN Non Latex Condoms?