Help with diagnosis

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by ryan1980, Jan 1, 2008.

1. ryan1980

ryan1980 New Member

[FONT=&quot]Hey guys,

Asking for some advise regarding a concern I have. Developed a few tiny lumps on the front side of the head of my penis a few years ago. They are very small and not that massively noticeable when erect but they are causing me a lot of concern, particularly how a partner will react to them. Been to the doctor twice, both times they were pretty clueless and said it might be eczema and not to worry about it. Thing is you can't see them properly unless erect which obviously I'm not in that situation. If anyone has had anything like this before or have heard of it could you advise or let me know what you'd think if you saw it on a partner. It causes me no pain and is purely an aesthetic thing. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks. Picture enclosed:[/FONT]

Attached Files:

• 33.jpg
      33.jpg
      File size:
      20.1 KB
      Views:
  2. Rugbypup

Gold Member

Albums:
    Well, you have a lovly shaped end but i must confess, I can't really see anything a miss. Its clear you're finding this distressing, but in order to have your question answered, i think you are going to need a clearer photo for folk to help.

3. ToBe

ToBe New Member

Really hard to see anything abnormal in that picture. If it causes you no symptoms, I doubt anyone else will notice.

It may be something like harmlessly dilated superficial veins (phlebectasia), but I can't really tell from that picture.

4. erratic

Gold Member

Though it is hard to tell, and I'm not a nurse or doctor, they may be pearly penile papules? They're little bitty bumps usually around the corona and they're 100% normal. Google will show you many, many photos should you wish.

Draft saved Draft deleted