Video HELP WITH FINDING A VIDEO

Treades

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hellooo, first time here so sorry if I posted this on the wrong thread or something but I saw people asking for help here in finding specific videos so I thought I would too.

There was this video I saw on Twitter a long time ago so I'm not sure how accurate this description is so sorry in advance! The account was deleted since then so I cant find anything.
It was of a guy jerking off seated in his room facing the camera in basketball shorts (I think it was green) and wearing a jersey I think? But he took it off halfway in the video. He's slender/skinny and brown skinned, in fact I'm pretty sure I recall a discussion on here back then when I was searching for his name and a lot of people were theorising who he was, some even assumed he was Mexican but he looked Filipino to me. Other details were that he was wearing white earphones (he was maybe talking to someone through it but the video I saw then had no audio so idk if he was talking to the camera or to someone else) and would occasionally stick his tongue out and flex his arms.

That sounds super vague but it's all I can recollect. I remember finding the discussion thread here about him because his jersey had a sports logo on it and it brought up results when I went looking, I don't remember what logo it was though hence me being here. The last thing I remember was that he had another video of him in the shower. If anyone can help me, I'd appreciate it! A name would be a bonus too.