Help with first time using an anal trainer

Sexb1150

Superior Member
Media
So I'm trying anal toys for the first time. I've got the cleaning out part down after a few times. My question is what should you be getting the first time with an anal plug/trainer? Obviously I knew to use lots of lube and I did but I didn't feel pleasure, mostly pressure, as well as pressure in my dick too. Not an erection but some pressure. I was able to get the smallest one all the way in to the base and moved it around a bit but I think i was doing something wrong. That was a few weeks ago and I haven't tried since. Was I doing something wrong?

Reactions: bijockfl
D

deleted15701301

For me it’s the movement and friction that really makes me horny, plug are good if you want something on your prostate but if you use a dildo go slow first then pick up the pace. I recommend going with a smaller one then move into a 7 inch one when you get comfortable, that’s my favorite size and makes me cum the most.

Reactions: Sexb1150

Bob S

Expert Member
Media
Atlanta, Georgia, United States of America
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I am fairly new to toys but for me I started small and have worked up to bigger toys. I liked both the plug and a dildo and I have found that using a plug and letting it vibrate against my prostate for 30 minutes, and then switching to a 6" or 7" dildo while I jerk off will cause an intense orgasm, and a huge load. It also helps with the pressure and discomfort.

playklax01

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I have tried so many things up my ass, and cannot find any pleasure with any of them. Plugs, dildos, Aneros, wands. Nothing except fullness. I'm beginning to think I don't have a prostate (kidding!), but either I can't find the damn thing or I just don't experience pleasure from it. Idk... Same goes for bottoming as well, I like the intimacy but gain nothing from it.

briacon429

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
With anal trainers, I don’t think the smallest one is meant to give you pleasure. It’s just meant to condition your hole so you can start taking bigger toys (or dicks for that matter).

Just speaking for myself, I didn’t use to get much pleasure out of anal, but now I love it. My ass tends to cramp up when it first gets penetrated, but then it loosens up a few seconds later. Anal trainers (and other toys) have definitely helped to keep that cramping to a minimum… and the bigger ones do make me feel good.

Reactions: Bob S and Sexb1150

Sexb1150

Superior Member
Media
With anal trainers, I don’t think the smallest one is meant to give you pleasure. It’s just meant to condition your hole so you can start taking bigger toys (or dicks for that matter).
So is the fullness in experiencing normal? I went into it thinking that it would hurt some but I should feel something. Maybe it requires more knowledge about the area and how prostate works in terms of pleasure? Mind you, I haven't tried it again since I wrote this. The cleaning can be tedious sometimes especially if I'm trying to figure our if I want to shower before trying the trainer or after.

Oh and thanks for the replies, I didn't think it was going to get any.

D

deleted15701301

So is the fullness in experiencing normal? I went into it thinking that it would hurt some but I should feel something. Maybe it requires more knowledge about the area and how prostate works in terms of pleasure? Mind you, I haven't tried it again since I wrote this. The cleaning can be tedious sometimes especially if I'm trying to figure our if I want to shower before trying the trainer or after.

Oh and thanks for the replies, I didn't think it was going to get any.
I would recommend eat some fiber bars or getting fiber supplements the day before so that way it’s easier to clean out, it can take a while if you have a poor diet but just that little change makes a difference

Sexb1150

Superior Member
Media
I would recommend eat some fiber bars or getting fiber supplements the day before so that way it’s easier to clean out, it can take a while if you have a poor diet but just that little change makes a difference
I do have fiber, plus I'm plant based. But I really like to make sure.

davidc69

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
start with finger an plenty of lube, then small vibrating butt plug. I am up to 7"x 4.5 , hit the prostate and wait fo pre to cum

briacon429

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
So would a vibrating plug be better to start with than a normal one?
A vibrating plug is more likely to hit your prostate, if that’s what you’re trying to do. But if you’re just trying to train your ass to take it, you generally won’t need vibration for that.

hvdude

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My suggestion is to try a prostate massager from Aneros. There are great vids on how to use it. Getting used to the massager inside you is easy. You use your PC muscles (which controls your anus) to move the massager back and forth along/over your prostate. With time and patience the feeling is amazing and improves the more skilled you get at using it. There are several "profiles" to choose from some as slim as a finger others more substantial and you graduate to larger ones when you feel you're ready. After a while you can experience prostate orgasms and, if you're lucky, the elusive Super O.

The other toys you were using are, as others have said, meant to get your anus used to penetration. Big difference IMHO.

Brodie888

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm not a big fan of plugs for training. In my mind, a plug is good to keep you dialated so someone can come and fuck you without having to spend as much time opening your clam.

I'd suggest starting off by finger banging yourself, adding more fingers as you progress. By the time you get up to 4 fingers you can use a thin lubed dildo. Then progress to a medium dildo.

For fun, a vibrator with the vibration in the tip is great for masturbation. A remote controlled vibrating butt plug can be great for working from home and looking very cheerful on zoom meetings.

Sexb1150

Superior Member
Media
I'm not a big fan of plugs for training. In my mind, a plug is good to keep you dialated so someone can come and fuck you without having to spend as much time opening your clam.

I'd suggest starting off by finger banging yourself, adding more fingers as you progress. By the time you get up to 4 fingers you can use a thin lubed dildo. Then progress to a medium dildo.

For fun, a vibrator with the vibration in the tip is great for masturbation. A remote controlled vibrating butt plug can be great for working from home and looking very cheerful on zoom meetings.
I was assuming that I should feel some pleasure from the plug. I guess that was incorrect.

Brodie888

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I was assuming that I should feel some pleasure from the plug. I guess that was incorrect.
If the plug is pressing on your prostate, it could improve your orgasm. A vibrator or rubbing your prostate tends to be better.

If the point is to get used to real sex, I believe thrusting toys will do a better job.