Help with first time using an anal trainer

Sexb1150

Superior Member
Media
I need to buy one first.
Sorry for the late update but I forgot about the thread. So a few weeks ago I bought a anal vibrator called the vibe. I felt the vibration and but not pleasure. After a while it actually started to hurt. Sometimes I get some pelvic pain after cumming, I think it's because the prostate swells up. Maybe it didn't even locate the prostate. I haven't even bottomed before and thought I want to, this has me concerned that I might get nothing from it. Especially since I've read up on what it feels like for other people. I did make an appt with a urologist just for good measure to make sure everything is fine. I must be doing something wrong.

Kanashi

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Sorry for the late update but I forgot about the thread. So a few weeks ago I bought a anal vibrator called the vibe. I felt the vibration and but not pleasure. After a while it actually started to hurt. Sometimes I get some pelvic pain after cumming, I think it's because the prostate swells up. Maybe it didn't even locate the prostate. I haven't even bottomed before and thought I want to, this has me concerned that I might get nothing from it. Especially since I've read up on what it feels like for other people. I did make an appt with a urologist just for good measure to make sure everything is fine. I must be doing something wrong.
personally, vibration does absolutely nothing for me, and never has. but i'm still able to experience anal stimulation in other ways.

Reactions: Sexb1150

Sexb1150

Superior Member
Media
personally, vibration does absolutely nothing for me, and never has. but i'm still able to experience anal stimulation in other ways.
This is SUPER late, but I figured it out. I need vibration. The non vibrating stuff just makes me feel full. I'm on my second vibrater.

Reactions: Bob S and Kanashi