Help with "Freeballing"

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by farmhand10in, Jan 27, 2006.

1. farmhand10in

farmhand10in New Member

Hello all!

I'm new to this site but love what it's all about. I do have a question though. I'm not to fond of wearing underwear but I do have very low hangers (I'm also 8" soft).:biggrin1: Sometimes if I am wearing shorts, and I sit down, they tend to pop out ( a few times without me knowing). I have also yet to find decent swimwear that won't show all of my "Stuff". Does anyone have the same problem, and if so, can you suggest andy type of underwear/swimwear that is built for the well endowed?

2. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

Take it from a lifetime freeballer with a large, soft penis and low hangers. You can't always follow the fashion patrol in picking your shorts. You will have to find what suits you and stick with it.

I long ago settled on bermudas or sweats that come to the knee and have plenty of legroom. As for swimming, boardshorts are best for freeballers with our endowments.

This won't entirely get rid of the exposure since, when you're sitting, those who care to can peek up the shorts leg to see what's making that curious bulge, but you'll be comfortable and less likely to have any 'fallout.'

3. B_bigboy9

B_bigboy9 New Member

im on a swim team. and we are thankfully required to wear drag suits that cover my giant bulge quiete well

4. hung

Gold Member

Albums:
    The imense freedom feeling of freeballing is very pleasant. As a tender young farm way back when overalls were in fashion the freeballing was a fact of life.

One more thought, as a male working on a farm it was common knowledge that most workers then were also able to display a fair amount of cock size. This was in a German Community in the U. S. A., and I do believe that we were all well endowed. It is a fact of life then, that a cock will show through. You have received some excellent guidance here on LPSG from what I consider peers. If you need to cover any bulge, please remember that if you have one that it is also normal.

I do not recommend flaunting a bulge, but a jock may also only serve to enhance any erection action that your wonderful body may develop.

In summary, unless you are exposing yourself in an inappropriate manner, you do not have anything to be ashamed. Also, by your actions you will display your sincerity. I hope you are not stalking anyone!!!!

5. Pappy

Pappy Member

Pecker said it best. Board shorts for swimming, just be sure to pull them away from your body when exiting the water, and bermuda's or some sort of baggy short for other occasions. Sometimes you can't prevent your bulge from showing, just remember, men have genitals that are external and have to be placed somewhere. If they show, they show. People need to get over themselves and their puritanical view that if a man shows a bulge that he is some kind of sex fiend or pervert. Women with large breast aren't considered lewd or vulgar when their breast are visible and neither should men that show a bulge.

Draft saved Draft deleted