Help with giving face.

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by GoDownOnMe, Nov 30, 2011.

1. GoDownOnMe

GoDownOnMe Member

Albums:
    It's a desire of mine to become better and better at pleasing women. I love getting sucked off and I figure its only fair to improve my ability to return the favor. I'm also in love with the sounds a girl makes when I'm on my knees for her. Do any of you ladies have any tips or advice to help me on my way?

2. B_Hickboy

B_Hickboy New Member

jackin here already

AlteredEgo and temptotalk like this.
  3. D_Chesty_Pecjiggle

D_Chesty_Pecjiggle Account Disabled

First, youre probably better off with her on her back. Push those legs apart.

Second, your ears are more important than your tongue when it comes to oral. LISTEN and watch what she's digging. Then go from there. No two women are alike this way,so you have to be very perceptive and see what the woman you're licking is into.

Next use those fingers. Use them on her thighs (lightly) on her nipples, on her gspot. Use your fingers at the bottom of her pussy, where her lips come together (sort of opposite her clit on the botom). Use them on her taint. If you use them on her asshole (which she may dig) don't use them on her pussy again).

Also tell her how much you love it. You know how the best thing about a BJ is when the woman LOVES sucking you and it seems like she could do it for days cause she's loving it so much? How it doesn't matter if it's gonna take you a while to cum cause she's having the time of her fucking life? You need to convey that too. "God you taste so good." "Fuck I love eating your pussy". "I could just lick you all day". "I am SO goddam hard eating you." etc

When you feel her getting to the point of climax, you may want to ease back a bit and tease her. But when she's to the point of no return NEVER stop. Just do what your doing or go faster. That's also the time to really include your hands on one of her many pressure points.

But most of all PAY ATTENTION to what she likes/wants.

lapdog2001 and Mrs.Fireanimal like this.
  4. B_Hickboy

B_Hickboy New Member

oooooooooooo...

5. curious_angel

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    jeff47 has it.

Naughty Teacher likes this.
  6. redz_rule

Gold Member

I have the lyrics to 'Vogue' stuck in my head now

7. B_Hickboy

B_Hickboy New Member

Is there and echo in here?

8. SilverTrain

Gold Member

Albums:
    That must be the sound of you listening to yourself.

Now, how about you kindly exit the thread you obnoxious, attention- craving bore.

9. dolfette

Gold Member

1, remember that some women just don't get that excited by it.

we don't all dig it. some of us hate it and some of us just find it fucking boring.
    with that in mind, all the tips you'll be offered here are fucking useless, because (while some will dig it) there will be plenty of women who dislike each method. what jeff describes sounds shit to me.

10. B_Hickboy

B_Hickboy New Member

Fuck off. She was repeating what I've said about nineteen million times. Are you too stupid or too stoned to pay attention to what goes on in this forum? Which is it?

If you're bored, it's because you're borING.

11. D_Harry_Ballz

D_Harry_Ballz New Member

Is that your best flaming? I must say I'm pretty dissapointed. I expected a wall of text critting for 50,000 douche points. Have you gone soft?

12. Sword_of_Damocles

Sword_of_Damocles New Member

My advice: if you're doing it simply to "return the favor" then don't bother.

There's nothing worse than sex being twisted into some bartering tit-for-tat, "you sucked me, now I suppose I have to lick you" bullshit. I go down on a woman because I love doing it, because I want to taste her, to feel her smooth thighs against my cheeks and her warm juices smeared across my face and dribbling down my chin. I do it because I'm fucking ravenous for it, not because I'm expecting a blowjob in return or I'm paying dues for a blowjob I've already received. And I do it for me, because it turns me on and satisfies my sexual desire. If it happens to bring her pleasure, that's a fortuitous bonus and it speaks to our sexual chemistry.

Of course, if she doesn't like it or, more specifically, if she doesn't want me to do it, then I'm not about to force her to endure something she hates or foolishly attempt to change her mind on the matter, either by convincing myself she just hasn't had it done properly on her or that I can somehow learn a special technique that will make it pleasurable for her. In that instance, we're probably not sexually compatible and we should just move on.

Anyway, my advice is to only go down on a woman if you want to, if you enjoy it and she's open to it, and not as reparations for sexual pleasures rendered. As far as technique and skill are concerned, there's no single trick that applies across the board. Just approach it with enthusiasm while paying attention to telltale cues, to the way her body responses and the sounds she makes. And never be afraid to try new things. The exploration and discovery are half the fun.

13. B_Nia88

B_Nia88 New Member

don't call it giving face how unattractive

14. HiddenLacey

Gold Member

Albums:
    I had to click this thread just to find out what the OP was asking. I shudder at the thought of someone asking me if I enjoy, giving and/ or receiving face. At least I'll know what I'm being asked now.

To say what everyone else has said, experiment with your partner. Pay attention to her reaction to the things that you do. Each partner might like something a little bit different, there is no better way for all, just better for some.

15. dolfette

Gold Member

so true

16. Kotchanski

Staff Member Moderator Gold Member

Albums:
    1. Change the name, "giving face" is meaningless, confusing and repulsive

2. Don't take advice from other men - If they're the types of men who think highly enough of their own skills to be telling others how they should do it, they aren't the types who acknowledge women are all different. (This does not apply to all men, but is a pretty good rule since there's no "one way suits all" answer)

3. Stop asking the internet, the internet doesn't know.

4. Ask her, she knows.

lapdog2001 likes this.
  17. B_Hickboy

B_Hickboy New Member

You have a cat-shaped booger on your nose. Please wipe it off.

18. B_subgirrl

B_subgirrl New Member

This.

19. SilverTrain

Gold Member

Albums:
    Guess what? Everyone's completely annoyed by your white knighting it all over the women's forum, "protecting" the helpless from any hint of male arousal. Hint: It's a sight dedicated to penises. Ergo, there's gonna be some sexual banter, even (gasp!) some flirtation and solicitation. The sheer volume of your posts constituting "clever" "calling out" of the (double gasp) [[alleged]] wank fodderers is pollution defined.

Speaking of which, all those "Hey, look at me!!" threads? For gods' sake, give us a break.

Even the borING, can plead for relief from spam.

20. B_Hickboy

B_Hickboy New Member

Yes, everyone has talked to me about it. Fuck off.

Draft saved Draft deleted