Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
does anyone else regularly have someone else do their personal grooming? For example- either laser hair removal, having regular straight edge shaves from a barber, or maybe even removal of body/cock/crotch hair removal from a buddy?

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
No (I don't have a great deal of body hair) I just have someone clip and file my finger and toe nails weekly. If I'm really throwing caution to the wind I go and have my hair shampooed and blown dry once a week also. It's not that I can't do it myself it's just that the professionals do a better job.

Ryanbone

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I do all my grooming my self execpt for eyebrows and well hair on my head ....y do u ask just wondering

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
does anyone else regularly have someone else do their personal grooming?
Back in the '80s a friend told me that the hair on my back was gross. She offered to cut it off with my hair clippers. She's been doing it for me every 2 - 3 weeks ever since. It always feels so good after it's trimmed.

or maybe even removal of body/cock/crotch hair removal from a buddy?
I would love to trade favors with another guy for crotch and butt shaving. I do it myself with a disposable razor, but it would be so much easier to do a mutual shave with a friend. I trim what I can with the clippers first and finish the rest in the shower with the razor.

I wish that I could relocate all of my body hair to the top of my head!

lib0

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
When I lived at home the brothers would help shave those hard to reach places. We coulda opened a male spa.

Pierced1953

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
whenever I can get assistance i do. i do a terrible job shaving my balls and ass crack. I've had help from both sexes and have assisted both sexes....

nothing like a straight edge shave, leave that to a pro.