HELP WITH HANGING

DorianGray80

Experimental Member
Media
Hi,

recently I started next to jelqing a hanging routine, but until now I didnt really found the right way to do it.

I have a hanging apparatus consisting of two hose-clamps with a layer of thin rubber (bike tube) underneath.

The problem:
I am uncut, that means skin slides back and forth according to erection status.
So the hanging apparatus slides mostly off slowly, b´cos i move up my penis to the glans and goes off.

Otherwise it works quite well. but can u help with my problem? How can I stop the thing sliding off?

DorianGray80

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by FonsworthBentleyIII@Apr 15 2005, 07:23 AM
thundersplace.com the whole forum is dedicatde to enlargement and has an assortment of techniques
[post=300753]Quoted post[/post]​

I have been a frequent user of thundersplace and tried out some techniques.
The problem is, that all devices and home-made stretchers work on the principle of hanging straight down, where the circumcized penis head stops the apparatus from falling down.
In the same way, all these things stay in place, cos cut guyz do not have skin sliding back and forth.

So none of the techniques at thundersplace really suits me. Any uncut guyz here whole want to share their experiences?

cowbop

Experimental Member
Media
i'm haning and have been for a while, i'm cut but have some foreskin still. elastic 'sports wrap' and tape will do it. apply the wrap under the glans 1st, then the glans, then the shaft. tape tight but not too tight (trial and error for a while) and voila. i've gained 2.5 inches in erect length doing this alone. be cautious about the weight amount and strentch durations. peace & good luck.

BgStud123: im gonna start hanging soon too, i dont know how to solve your uncut problem but i can say that from what ive heard and read around the net,just take it slow and work your way up,dont over due it.