Help with jelqing and pumping

roshyrosh

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ok so I've been jelqing for about 6 months and I've gained a quarter inch, but last week I got a cheap pump online to help with the jelqing process. My question is what would be the best combination of jelqing and pumping for best results? and if anyone has any tips for pumping please!!!!

Right now my schedule is 3-4 times a week: hot shower warm-up with streches; 100 normal jelqs, 100 overhand jelqs, and some reverse type jelqs (iono what you call it), then 12-15 minutes of slow pumping. I try to throw in some kegels if I remember. I'm 5x4.25 soft, and 7.25x5 hard

Thanks in advance!!!:biggrin1:

Torque8

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Check out the blog I wrote a few months ago. I jelq 4 or 5 times a week while taking long hot showers and generally pump about every 3 or 4 days (seldom over 2 hours).

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
A light pumping session done after your manual PE workout should enhance your results without causing you to overtrain.

James Duncan

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I pump 10m > wet jelq > pump 10m > wet jelq > clamp. My EQ is good, my flaccid is massive all day, and the jelquing helps minimize fluid build up from pumping.

Big Al, are you saying I might get better results if I: wet jelq > clamp > pump 10m > light massage > pump 10m? (save pumping for the end of my routine)

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Big Al, are you saying I might get better results if I: wet jelq > clamp > pump 10m > light massage > pump 10m? (save pumping for the end of my routine)

If you're a beginner then you definitely shouldn't be doing any clamping.

Here's what I'd suggest in your case: Warm up> Jelq> Oriental Massage> Stamina work> 10-15 minutes of pumping> Warm down.