Help with making it bigger.

Crazyman21: Hey this is Carzyman21, I was just hopping that you guys could help me with a struggle I've had. My penis is only 4 1/2 and I really want to grow but I don't know any exercises or techniques to make it grow. I you have any tips e-mail me. Thanks!

benderten2001

Experimental Member
Media
The first thing to get started is do a lot of reading and research!
This particular section of the forum is filled with info---too much so to repeat here in this answer.

You will notice for the most part that PE takes time, commitment, and more time and commitment....often years!

Are you sure you want to devote that kind of effort?

Also beware of the surgery, pills, gadgets, potions, and in other words---the PE spam and scam which do not work. Nothing will make you grow in two weeks...nothing!

One of the better sites for instructional guidance is: www.thundersplace.com

But know this: thundersplace can easily lead you into some very complexed PE regimens which you want to avoid as a beginner. Stick with the simple, tried and proven methods described in this section of LPSG and Thunders and take your PE program slowly with only small increase goals in sight and see how it goes from there. And, again, if you really want to do this, you'll have to commit to it which means not giving up---even though you go weeks and weeks when you're seeing no gains. Giving up too quickly is exactly why many men are disappointed doing PE. And, that's a fact.

COLAN O.BRYAN: Work on other areas than just your penis-bigger is good for the woman,who prefers such,but work other aspects of your self.too. :mellow: Nothing wrong with self improvement of body part,but don't neglect your other talents,too.A ,man with a big cock and no personality is just a big dick,with no one home.

Mikef:
Originally posted by Crazyman21@Jul 16 2004, 04:03 PM
Hey this is Carzyman21, I was just hopping that you guys could help me with a struggle I've had. My penis is only 4 1/2 and I really want to grow but I don't know any exercises or techniques to make it grow. I you have any tips e-mail me. Thanks!
[post=248261]Quoted post[/post]​

Try penis enlargement pills. I've used EXTAGEN for about 5 weeks and I'm very happy now. My penis grew from 6 inches to 7 and my erections are rock hard. It is awesome!

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by hungthick@Nov 9 2004, 04:07 PM
i thought making one's penis bigger was not possible without surgery or stretching techniquies?
[post=263049]Quoted post[/post]​

He's probably the 1 in a million for which the pills actually work. All scientific studies of all purported enlargement pills have proven that they do not work!

Yes, some herbals and drugs will enhance blood flow, some may help with libido, but a real, verified pill that makes your penis grow would be marketed by one of the major drug companies, not the fly-by-night companies which take your money and run.

Suposedly, even the surgery doesn't even work very well, as it does not increase the size of your erect penis. To me, an increase in size of my flacid penis is a "Who cares?"
as I only use my flacid penis to urinate! :lol: