Help with PE exercises

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by D_Ginger_Vitas, Aug 8, 2011.

1. D_Ginger_Vitas

D_Ginger_Vitas Account Disabled

Hey guys,

I've never seen myself as large even though I guess I am. I'm a little over 8 inches bone pressed, like 7.75 long normal measurements; 5.5 inches around and 6.25 at the base. Anyways, I got a question regarding PE exercises. It seems to have worked for so many men, but not so much for me. I have tried starting it out a few times but all it seems to do is negatively effect the frequency and strength of my erections. Am I doing something wrong or is it just a possible side effect?

2. B_troyboy123

B_troyboy123 New Member

i guess that , if your makign it bigger , it would involve forcing more blood into , which it isn't normally used to so , the erection strength may be reduced a bit untill the body is used to putting enough blood into it for it to make a strong erection again, this would seem the logical thing. i had this at start of when i tried PE, but it has gone away maybe tone down your routine and work you way up a bit more. or try doing more kegels and towel raises may help.

troyboy :)

3. MoociMan

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I disagree with troyboy, if I haven't misunderstood him. What you are saying is that the only effects you had where the negative ones described in your post. I believe that is normal - unless it stays there after 1 or 2 days breaks - then you should discontinue all excercises and contact a doctor, especially if it doesn't go away.

I have experienced that heavy training exhausts my penis. You know, just as if you wank 3 times in a day. And the day after it might still be exhausted a bit. I mean, the skin is sore, and the penis is kind of dead. This always goes away after 2 days for me, and then my erections are usually strong and healthy, though it may vary just like it should. The last couple of days my penis has been slightly hangy, though, so I will give it a break tomorrow and see what happens.

My best advice is: do not do anything that stings or makes you feel pain. Slight discomfort is okay, that is to be expected. But use your commonsense, and don't overdo excercises where you force blood into your member. Those are very risky, and should be done only to a degree where you are sure your penis is not injured. If you feel a sharp pain then stop what you are doing. If you rupture the swellingbodies or anything like it, it may lead to permanent erectile dysfunction.

By the way, your cock is big. It is much above the average, and a lot of girls will probably think it is too big already. So maybe you should work on your mind before you work on your cock. Try to tell yourself it is big. Better confidence is linked to perceiving your cock as big (causality might go both ways here, but studies suggest it goes confidence->big cock-perception) - in your case a better confidence might just open up your eyes.

Good luck.

4. B_troyboy123

B_troyboy123 New Member

i do speak in cryptic , i pretty much meant what you did in crazy brummie terms

5. MoociMan

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Nah, you don't write cryptic, I read hastily. I don't like disagreeing with people for no reason, so I put a disclaimer in. But then we agree :)

6. B_troyboy123

B_troyboy123 New Member

yeah we do mate :)

7. D_Ginger_Vitas

D_Ginger_Vitas Account Disabled

I appreciate that, and I have had to deal with the whole "too big" thing before. I have complete confidence, but this is something that I'd personally like--for myself. It doesn't make a ton of sense but that is how I feel. I never get pain, my cock would just be weak basically--and last time I tried I lost some length for a week or two. I'm assuming the tendon or whatever retracted as a result of the stress put on it.

Draft saved Draft deleted