Help with pumping.

good_shape

Just Browsing
Media
Hello all,i am new here and new in pumping but i am Pe'ing for about 2 years.Tonight was my first pumping session...I put my half-hard penis in the cylinder and i pump 10 min without break at 3-5 hg.I really did't see no difference after that.My penis was little thicker in the tube and really veiny looking,but after i put out the cylinder i become flaccid...Any suggestions pls?

Jay1074

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hello all,i am new here and new in pumping but i am Pe'ing for about 2 years.Tonight was my first pumping session...I put my half-hard penis in the cylinder and i pump 10 min without break at 3-5 hg.I really did't see no difference after that.My penis was little thicker in the tube and really veiny looking,but after i put out the cylinder i become flaccid...Any suggestions pls?

That's normal for what you described. You have to repeat it 2 or 3 three times with a 3 to 5 minute break in between pumping and afterward. It helps to jelq during these breaks. You're not doing anything wrong... just not doing it often and/or long enough. Also, you might want to work up to 20 minutes in the tube with constant 4 hg vaccum pressure. Work up to it though. Slow and steady is the key, you have to be patient.

seahorses

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
It takes a while for your cock to become accustomed to pumping; to a stage where you can pack say a 2” cylinder in about 10-15 mins. I suggest you do 3 x 20 min sessions, you should see results then, but keep the pressure below 5Hg

Torque8

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
My advice for beginners (from my blog a couple of weeks ago):

1. Apply lubricant to both the flared area of the cylinder and to the body part which you are pumping to help create a good vacuum seal. My favorites are Albolene and K-Y. I also apply at lot to the head so that it stays moist during the 15-20 minutes in the tube.

2. Pump gently until you find the best comfort level for you. Each person’s comfort level is different. Do not be surprised if your scrotum is pulled into the cylinder too, this is normal and can add to the pleasurable experience. To avoid having your scrotum sucked into the tube, I often wear a ball restrainer or loosely tie them off with a piece of surgical tubine. Alternatively, pull down on your balls as you pump and until the seal is established in the cylinder.
3. I strongly suggest that you not pump for more than 15 to 20 minutes at a time. Pump only to a level of comfort, never past that point. This can be different for each individual, as tissue types vary from person to person. Take it easy! If you experience any physical discomfort, discontinue, break the vacuum and start over. It is not necessary to use a lot of pressure to get good results. If your pump has a gauge, pressure levels should be kept between 4 and 6 hg of mercury. If it does not have a gauge, please experiment with your comfort level. I like to place a condum (nipple cut off) over the head/foreskin and the first couple of inches of foreskin to keep it from ballooning. This will keep it from being puffy and resulting in a donut. Believe me, I’ve tried surgical tapes and other things, however nothing beats a tight condum. Just make sure that you cut the nipple end.
4. As your cock, over a period of time, increases in length/girth you will need to move up to a larger tubes. What I’ve found over the years is that with a tight tube, you’ll achieve increases in length. I generally start my first 20 minute session in my 10 X 2 tube. Have to use a lot of lube and start out soft as my normal circumference exceeds that of the tube. Thus, at about 17 or 18 minutes, I normal pack the entire tube except for some air near the quick release. Then to achieve maximum girth, I switch to either the 10 X 2.25 or 10 X 2.5 tube. As the tube is a bit loose along the shaft, you can experience maximum increases in girth.
5. Heat cam help with the expansion and softening of tissue. I like to pump immediately after a warm shower. During my first couple of years, I used an electric heating pad.
6. I also prefer to shave or trim the hair at the base of the pubes to help maintain a good vacuum seal.
7. Clean your cylinder with a damp cloth and mild soap. Do not use alcohol, as it will degrade the cylinder.

good_shape

Just Browsing
Media
Ok thanks but tell me some BEGGINER routine....
My plan is:
1 week-10 min session
2 week-15 min session
3 week-two 10 min sessions....????
or?