Help With Pumping

BruBear

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've been pumping for about 2 - 3 years now. While I could fill my old pump ( 10 x 3.25) I've been having trouble with the "Enlarger" pump. Its 12 x 2.5. While the width is a little thinner than I am, I was hoping that would help with the improvement of length. But so far I've not had luck.

Heh, I got pretty excited about getting it, but it just seems so daunting now. Please, if anyone has some good advice to offer, I would really, REALLY appreciate it.

ranhan01

Experimental Member
Media
I wrap a heating pad around tube....gets everything hot and looses the skin to stretch more but...sounds like your huge!

Robiqe2

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Suspensory ligaments take time to stretch. How long do you pump? Continuous force is different for everyone. The average seems to be 45-minutes under pressure, and 10 minutes with applied physical force. You need to pack your tube, reduce pressure, angle down and continue. It is a noticeable force, and quite pleasurable under vacuum pressure.

hung15us

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I pumped for 8 hours straight and gained 2 inches in length.
Suspensory ligamentsare very hard to stretch. Try pulling for length first straight and around with a circle. I pulled mine 3 inches by doing it and then pump with the small tube. Been pumping for 20 years. Don't any fatter tube for length. Fat looks great but not for length.

BruBear

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Suspensory ligaments take time to stretch. How long do you pump? Continuous force is different for everyone. The average seems to be 45-minutes under pressure, and 10 minutes with applied physical force. You need to pack your tube, reduce pressure, angle down and continue. It is a noticeable force, and quite pleasurable under vacuum pressure.

I usually pump for at least an hour at a time. While I thicken out hugely, the length seems to dwindle a bit. I've got a foreskin too, so the tube tends to puff that out quite quickly.

I usually use a light pressure, like you said. In a tube as thin as 2.5 it puts too much pressure on my head and foreskin to pump any heavier than a light pump.

BruBear

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I pumped for 8 hours straight and gained 2 inches in length.
Suspensory ligamentsare very hard to stretch. Try pulling for length first straight and around with a circle. I pulled mine 3 inches by doing it and then pump with the small tube. Been pumping for 20 years. Don't any fatter tube for length. Fat looks great but not for length.

Hrrrm... I've never really done those stretches to be honest. How long should I do them for?

BruBear

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've tried pumping a few times but never really got any expansion how do you guys get it?

You'd need to pump for quite a while. Maybe an hour +. But doing that all in one go isn't a good idea. Doing about 30 mins, pulling out, jelking to get the blood circulating again, the slipping back in for another 30 mins is usually how I do it. If I go for a 2 - 3 hour pump, I'll continuously do this routine the whole time.

Also, don't use a lot of pressure. A softer pressure over a long period of time really thickens you up.