Help with some English words please.

Discussion in 'Et Cetera, Et Cetera' started by keyhero, Jul 9, 2009.

1. keyhero

keyhero Member

Albums:
    Hi guys I have some questions when it comes to this words since there is no practical translation into spanish.

They are:
    IMO, what do they stand for?
    No show, when it comes to 2xist underwear
    and State of the art

If any of you could explain what do they mean I'll be happy and willing to ...!! :eek:

2. D_Gunther Snotpole

D_Gunther Snotpole Account Disabled

IMO = 'in my opinion'

Don't know, keyhero. Someone else will have to help you on this one.

'State of the art' means the best level attained in some area at a particular time.
    You might say that a Sony digital recorder back in the early 1980s, exceeding in performance all other digital recorders at that time (and I'm just pulling this out of the air), was 'state of the art.'
    You might have a fancy electronic piano today that technologically and musically outperforms all its rivals ... and is thus 'state of the art.'

3. Honey123

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    IMO = in my humble opinion
    LOL = laugh out loud
    ROFL = rolling on floor laughing
    brb = be right back
    (the list goes on)

State of the art - more of an advertising expression than something that is used in real life normal conversation. basically means that it is the newest latest greatest technology.

2xist - a very cool company that makes sexy underwear for men. the no show underwear package the penis and balls in a manner that is comfortable but does not cause them to protrude or bulge out more. Good for men with large flaccid cocks that wish to not scare off the ladies in the office.

4. keyhero

keyhero Member

Albums:
    Wow, that was fast, thank you very much guys, there is no doubt we learn something new everyday.

5. MickeyLee

Gold Member

2xist No Show briefs - the no show part just means they're cut very low on the hips. if you're wearing low slung/cut jeans the waist band won't show.

2xist are not the underpants to buy is your trying to hide the package. they will keep your bits from roaming around your pants, like support is great, but the cut tends to sorta lift it all up a bit to show ya off.

i must buy more underwear for the boy. *off to google shop*

6. Honey123

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Oh, I'm glad you caught that MickeyLee (someone told me a wrong answer and I passed it on)

7. keyhero

keyhero Member

Albums:
    Thank you anyway Honey123, I actually believed that your ansuer was correct because even though I wear them and they are a little tight in the bulge, they are not uncomfortable and they tend to put my wang downwards and the bulge was not much of a show, lol, but I wasn't so sure that this name was because of that, now, MickeyLee makes a great point on no showing the waistband.

Thank you both.

Visitmexico.com

Draft saved Draft deleted