Help with some new pe ideas (experienced)

KingEspadas

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I'm quite a well known penis pumper with many years of enlargement experience and gains.
I'm currently at BPEL: 8.6 x 6 (5 mid) and am quite large but I can't help but want more size.

I have 2 months with 0 plans so was considering starting a new PE regime to try and gain or being the foundations to gain even more size, any tips or techniques would be great.

I have many pumps, clamps but no other equipment.

KingEspadas

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
This is a first! I would have never thought I'd see the day where you are looking for advice.

Gotta try some new things out if the routine gets old, been doing the same stuff for 4+ years, want to mix it up a bit

w3bb3r

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I was always pretty girthy, and I think the more girth you have the more force that needs to be applied to get results. I pump dry with a hand pump. I find it hard to pull length most of the time under pressure, but If i pull a keegal and pump up to really high pressure, then release the keegal and pull some more pressure so that things start to pull and stretch then I release the pressure to where I feel no pull, do another keegal and I repeat that process until I can pull length without doing the keegals. This gives a pretty good stretch right back to ur anus and is one of the few ways I can actually pull length. Just a suggestion.

Reactions: jokercock

good_guy

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Would love to hear your opinion of the best routine to achieve an inch by PE.

I have bathmate x40 xtreme, know jelqs, cock ring. Which routine would you recommend?

D

deleted972301

I'm quite a well known penis pumper with many years of enlargement experience and gains.
I'm currently at BPEL: 8.6 x 6 (5 mid) and am quite large but I can't help but want more size.

I have 2 months with 0 plans so was considering starting a new PE regime to try and gain or being the foundations to gain even more size, any tips or techniques would be great.

This is a first! I would have never thought I'd see the day where you are looking for advice.

stax 68

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Would love to hear your opinion of the best routine to achieve an inch by PE.... Which routine would you recommend?

There is no magic routine.

But once length gains end from manual stretching you have to
increase force or you will never gain more.

One way is by hanging. Easy way to try is hang a plastic bag on your wrist
like a purse and grab below the glans..and then fill the bag with water bottles for weight.

I would have thought you were even bigger based on your in tube length. Do you think the warm up is the key to you getting so much expansion in the tube? I usually just do some light stretching before I get in.

KingEspadas

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I would have thought you were even bigger based on your in tube length. Do you think the warm up is the key to you getting so much expansion in the tube? I usually just do some light stretching before I get in.

I haven’t measured in a while so I’m not 100% sure