Help with teaching gf a lesson

soarom

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hello,
My GF told me lastnight that my orgasm was not important for her to enjoy sex. She always comes long before i do.
What can i do in order to hold back hers and hasten mine?
:evil::evil::evil::evil:
Thanks!

stud_hunter

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hello,
My GF told me lastnight that my orgasm was not important for her to enjoy sex. She always comes long before i do.
What can i do in order to hold back hers and hasten mine?
:evil::evil::evil::evil:
Thanks!

You look like Scott Bakula :cool:

Doc

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well this is simple, just control yourself, and don't go for gold and make her cum. Just as you can control yourself by taking you from the edge, you can stop putting pressure in the right places for her to slow her down. It is a fine art, but you should be able to delay her for as long as you like, and keep her wanting more. At some point she will be so sensitive that you might literally have to read something in between. I know, I do this all the time, and it's a lot of fun, when you finally do let her cum, it will be quite a good one, and she won't forget it for some time.

Normaly nobody really does this to punish someone, instead just to play a game once in a while. But if punishment is what your letting out, then, punish away with the expressed intention of pushing the point, that your orgasms matter too.

Lordpendragon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Well, if you are serious, you need to research the female orgasm.

My understanding is that women reach a plateau from which they can have many orgasms whilst we go in peaks.

If you want to try to stop her getting there, then you need to stop her reaching the plateau - a lot of men can do this quite easily apparently :smile:

soarom

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Normaly nobody really does this to punish someone, instead just to play a game once in a while. But if punishment is what your letting out, then, punish away with the expressed intention of pushing the point, that your orgasms matter too.

Thank you for your answer Doc. Ofcourse, in this "punishment" i seek to benefit the both of us :smile:.

Love-it

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You can hasten your orgasm by getting into her enjoyment of sex and by focusing on the sensations you like, for instance you may like thinking about the sensations the head of your penis experiences sliding back and forth inside her hot, wet and slippery vagina.

carlton10

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
she sounds a bit selfish-If u had told her that her orgasm was not important for u to enjoy sex.and u always came and left her unsatisfied .I dont think she would be a gf that long-

soarom

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You can hasten your orgasm by getting into her enjoyment of sex and by focusing on the sensations you like, for instance you may like thinking about the sensations the head of your penis experiences sliding back and forth inside her hot, wet and slippery vagina.

Sounds effective. Thanks!

soarom

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
she sounds a bit selfish-If u had told her that her orgasm was not important for u to enjoy sex.and u always came and left her unsatisfied .I dont think she would be a gf that long-

I agree. It was possibly said in the heat of an argument. If i find out she'd really meant that, it'd probably turn me off completely. Sex is all about (well, halfly about) thinking the other person's orgasm.

Lordpendragon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
שָׁלוֹם by the way - how is Tel Aviv, haven't been for a long while - yes Israeli girls are tough - sexy but tough - maybe it's that military service - assuming of course that she is Israeli :smile:

soarom

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
שָׁלוֹם by the way - how is Tel Aviv, haven't been for a long while - yes Israeli girls are tough - sexy but tough - maybe it's that military service - assuming of course that she is Israeli :smile:

Shalom :smile:
Tell Aviv is fun, especially now that it's colder. Moved here about a year ago, for the availability of transportation to my University and sex. She is an Israeli, dunno if a typical one. Most of the time we get along just fine.