help with threesome!

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by ben40, Jan 31, 2006.

1. ben40

ben40 New Member

So, the other night, I was in bed with a girl I've been seeing, she said she wanted to try a threesome with me because she was curious.
    Sounds great, yeah?
    The only catch was that she couldn't know the girl, and she had to be attractive. If i could find a girl like that, it was game on, she said.
    I tried to act all cool but now I have no idea how to arrange this? Any advice?
    This is something I was put on planet earth to do.. please help! haha

2. GoneA

Gold Member

find an attractive girl that she doesn't know....

tip: might wanna to look outside of your bedroom.

3. Chuck64

Gold Member

I feel your pain. A good girlfriend of mine told me she was having fantasies about women. She talked it over with her boyfriend and he agreed to let her try it out. He didn't care to be a part of it. She didn't want to try finding another curious straight girl, or a nice "discreet" bisexual chick. She wanted an out-and-proud 100% certifiable all-american lesbian.

As the only member of the gay community they knew, they asked me to take her to the gay bars and find a woman. The problem was - I don't know how to pick up women, especially lesbians, and certainly not for someone else! After a few failed attempts at casual conversation (and waaay too many Vodka & Diet Cokes to count), I decided to try and sell her like I was auctioning a used car.

It was karaoke night, and the place was starting to empty out before the drag show started at the club across the street. I got up there pretending I was going to sing, asked her to join me... and sold it! I explained that she was curious, the type of girl she was looking for, all the details I could think of - even her bra size. I even had her turn around and slapped her ass just for show. People were clapping and whistling and laughing.

She was pissed. After she bitched me out, we left and went across the street to the drag show, where a woman who had seen my act decided to strike up a conversation with her. I gladly went home alone that night. The next day, she called me to say she was 100% straight. All that work for nothing.

My advice: Don't get involved in the search. Just find out when & where to show up.

4. salinger

salinger Member

this is what craigslist is for.

5. Dorset

Dorset New Member

Albums:
    Ever thought of using a hooker? You can choose whether or not to tell your girlfriend that she's being paid

GoneA - Is your Avatar taken from the Pot Noodle ad?

6. RideRocket

Gold Member

Sounds like you have one adventurous girlfriend! As GoneA pointed out, go out to the club/bar/etc and I'm sure you will find what you are looking for. Others have pointed out using the internet (craigslist) - there are plenty of websites (sexyads.net / adultfriendfinder.com / etc.) where you will find willing females. Just remember though, if you want to do it right and have it be a good experience, take your time in finding the right person.

The important thing is to talk, talk, and talk some more about what you want, expectations, etc. No means no, and if there are any bad feelings stop and work it out.

7. D_Elijah_MorganWood

D_Elijah_MorganWood New Member

Go to a club and pick one up. With Craigslist you never know what you're getting but it's worth a try. My straight friends tell me men respond even though they specify women.

8. GoneA

Gold Member

nopes ... good idea, though.

9. Transient

Transient <font color="#990000">I was banned for SPAM</font>

Swinger sites are usually a good source of one nighters, as this is more related to the swinging culture as you require a one off and no strings time arrangement.

10. nouveau

nouveau New Member

Albums:
    Are you sure your ok with a threesome? If you or her at ALL possesive or jealous of others it might not be the best idea, things can go for the worst (people getting left out can be very awkward).

Draft saved Draft deleted