Help with undershirts...

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by big little guy, Jan 17, 2011.

1. big little guy

big little guy New Member

So, I know this is a strange question on this board, BUT.... I am looking everywhere for crew neck, 100% cotton undershirts with sleeves that do not hang out of my polo style short sleeves. Most of the shirts I wear are a more "custom or athletic fit" and many brands of undershirts... Hanes, Jockey, etc... have sleeves that are too long. I have looked everywhere.

Ideas?

2. gr3

gr3 Member

Best I"ve found are J.C. Penney's in house, Stafford brand. They have a good neck and sleeves. Not too heavy or too thin. I'm between a large and medium, but I wear the medium in these because I want a close fit, not a baggy one. Good luck.

3. D_Alec_Baldtwins

D_Alec_Baldtwins Account Disabled

Undershirt Guy Blog | Undershirts | Men's Shapewear | Undershirt News | Undershirt Style

I love the Alfani (Macy's store brand) Stretch t-shirts. They're a blend of nice, 95% medium-weight soft cotton, and 5% lycra. They keep their shape beautifully, don't wrinkle, are perfectly fitted, have a nice crew neck that doesn't sag, and the sleeves hit about mid-bicep. They're an awesome look, feel and fit, whether I wear them alone or under something else. I have lots of these in black and in white.

#3 D_Alec_Baldtwins, Jan 17, 2011
    Last edited: Jan 17, 2011
  4. oldredneck1

oldredneck1 Member

You might consider athletic undershirts (a-shirts/beaters). They have a snug fit and you don't have to worry about the sleeves.

Draft saved Draft deleted