Help/worried

mbbk

Just Browsing
Media
I Had My First Gay Sex About Three Weeks Ago And My Second Last Week. Since My Second i Have Had Really Bad Problems With My Bum.

I Have To Constantly Clench My Cheeks Together To Stop This Throbbing Pain Inside My Bum. And When It Comes To The Toilet The Pain Is Excruciating.

If Anyone Has Had A Similar Experience Or Can Give Some Advice It Would Be Appreciated.

chuckman2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
You didn't say, but it sounds like you make have taken it up the butt. That can be a little traumatic the first or second time. I don't know that you need an ambulance ride to the emergency room, but you might visit your doctor and be very honest with them as to what you have done.

ActionBuddy

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Do you live in a city? What country? If you can't talk to your own doctor about it, Google search for your nearest community health clinic, STD clinic or gay health organization and find a doctor that isn't prejudiced about gay sex... and make an appointment ASAP... it is probably a small tear from not being relaxed enough when you were fucked. Did he penetrate in a forceful way?.... could be a reaction to that.

Onan

PS: What is with you capitolizing every word? That is so.... err.. anal!

horneyoldguy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Go to the doctor and next time use plenty of lube - the ass, unlike a women's pussy, does not lubricate itself and even with women, guys who are big need to use lots and lots of lube