help?

joeybigdick123

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
hey guys- this is sort of embarassing and frustrating. whenever i'm jacking off, i have a real hard time going straight from pumping it to cumming. i usually have to hold in my cum until i can get to a garbage can or something so i dont cum everywhere on me. basically i have some sort of mental block to cumming on me/getting messy/etc, which is really hurting me sexually cause i know my orgasms will be so much better if i could just go from jacking off --> cum.

any advice? thanks.

D_CountdeGrandePinja

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hey - it's a great feeling, for me, to experience the cum on the leg or wherever -

at one time, I was in your category but . . . it's too great a feeling to have to control - let loose, you'll feel better and have better sessions.

DiscoBoy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
hey guys- this is sort of embarassing and frustrating. whenever i'm jacking off, i have a real hard time going straight from pumping it to cumming. i usually have to hold in my cum until i can get to a garbage can or something so i dont cum everywhere on me. basically i have some sort of mental block to cumming on me/getting messy/etc, which is really hurting me sexually cause i know my orgasms will be so much better if i could just go from jacking off --> cum.

any advice? thanks.

Get over it? At least try cumming on yourself once and see how it goes. Keep a towel nearby so you can clean yourself up right after.

Otherwise, just keep a tissue or a towel (or even a sock) with you when you're jerking off and when you're about to cum just aim it into the tissue/towel/sock. No interruption and no mess!

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Jack it in the Shower and there will be no clean up. I just viewed your gallery and you should have no problem stroking your love muscle.

Let it go!!!

jjsjr

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Just get a towel... maybe even paper towels (they're disposable)
and have your fun over those.

You sound so young, especially if you just discovered masturbation.
Anyway, enjoy the hell out of it.

joeybigdick123

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
hey, sorry to bump this up but i'm having this same problem again. does anyone have any advice for how i can just let loose and cum? i don't know if it's mental or whatever but it's fucking frustrating. :(

JTalbain

Experimental Member
Media
Couple of ways:

1) Choose to jack off in an area you'd feel comfortable ejaculating. If it's a trash can, start there and end there.

2) Take Hung's advice and jack it in the shower. I prefer bed and just cum on my sheets.

3) And the one that might help you actually get over it: Don't allow yourself your crutch. If you get sore, stop, but if you keep denying yourself the trashcan or whatever you need to cum, eventually you will blue balls out so hard that you'll come anywhere, without much stimulation at all. I think once you force yourself this way a couple of times, the problem would probably go away.