Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I've known this guy for almost 10 years. Bi guy, very cute, has a huge cock. We started out fucking like bunnies. We are pretty much fuck buddies and became the best of friends. Every once in a while, he would have a girlfriend that would last a month, Then go out searching for guys again. He def messed around with a lot more guy than girls. He is now dating this girl and things are getting serious (to her at least). Its actually been more than his usual month. He is nearing 40 and is rushing to settle down. The girl of course, knowing we are good friends, ask about him all the time. I dunno what to do. I'm assuming she is getting a strange vibe. I know he really doesn't love this girl, He says he likes her. I think he's dating her because this life can get lonely; you want to end up with someone to be with for the rest of your life. He's told me he doesn't want to end up with a guy.

I really feel bad for her knowing his past with guys and I know he will continue that. He is known for making out with 10 guys and going home with someone that same night. We stopped messing around since I can't look at his girlfriends eye's anymore. What would you guys do in that situation ? What about the women in here, would you date a guy with a bisexual past ?

D_Jared Padalicki

Account Disabled
Media
Difficult case. Your buddy is clearly still experimenting a lot and isn't sure about what he wants in the future for sure. Don't stay away, but avoid those subjects. In the end it is your friend who has to decide about what steps he wants to take in the future.