help

metal: hi people i am new to this i was just seeing if penis pills work or pumps i have used a pump for a year and there are some results but i have herd pills you get better results can you help out thanks heaps

LoveGirl: As much as I hate to seem discriminatory, I don't think this site is for you. This site is for appearance, health, and relationship issues surrounding around having a large penis. If you want to stay here to give support to people, GREAT! If you want to stay here to learn about the pros and cons of having a above-average penis, GREAT! If you want to be here to complain about having a small penis and believe that having a large penis will solve all your problems, Not so great. I think you need a psychiatrist. Unless you have a 3 inch penis I'm sure you are hung enough already.

blar

Experimental Member
Media
ummm no he can post here.......for as long as i have been here i have seen many guys come here and ask how to make their penis "bigger" thats why there is a "making it bigger" thread :p

besides metal let me guess your around the range of 5-6 inches? thats average your normal why worry?

benderten2001

Experimental Member
Media
metal, it's okay for you to be here with us.
(I think the others are equally accepting of you as well.) ;)

There IS a seperate section in the forum on "making it bigger" and you'll find advice AND the answer(s) to your questions about pills and pumps.

(I'll give you one hint that there's really no easy sure-fire way to becoming bigger.)

The advice to (try to) accept yourself for "where you are now" is true wisdom in the overall scheme of things, when you get right down to it.

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Okay, cut off your penis, measure it and cut at every inch, and send an inch each to the following people.

Alex Anderson -- Anytown, USA
Roberto Rodriguez -- Dondequiera, Mexico
Karl Kemp -- Uberall, Germany
Charles Chestershire -- Anyberg, England
Fuu Baa -- Machi, Japan
Mario Masters -- Wherethefuckarwee, Canada

Now, take off the name at the top and put your name at the bottom and send this to thousands of newsgroups. You'll be gaining thousands of inches of penis in no time.

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
Thanks, Jon. I always knew these chain things would work if practically applied.

One thing, though.

How do I change my address? I need my inches sent to...

Central State Hospital for the Vulnerable & Insane.

fitdude

Experimental Member
Media
There is a forum on the main menu down at the bottom called "Making It Bigger." Here, as well as other places on the 'net, you'll find conversation about growing your dick/balls.

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by DoubleMeatWhopper+Jun 15 2004, 07:55 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (DoubleMeatWhopper @ Jun 15 2004, 07:55 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-bilbobagginsx@Jun 15 2004, 12:36 PM

Cut and paste. (The address, not the inches.) [/b][/quote]
I should hope so, there, DMW&#33;&#33; :huh:

rainsfletcher: I can&#39;t help but wonder if there is a multi-level marketing equivalent?

For example, if I share my dick with 3 people, and they in turn share my dick with 3 people each etc. etc.....hmmm....I&#39;m not sure it&#39;d make it bigger, but it might be fun to explore....

ericbear

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by rainsfletcher@Jun 16 2004, 06:03 PM
... if I share my dick with 3 people, and they in turn share my dick with 3 people each etc. etc.....
Is this a description of how to most efficiently distribute an STD?

rainsfletcher: Something meant to be funny turns not so funny....Let&#39;s assume my dick (for the sake of funniness) has a double layer of latex on it.....

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Originally posted by Pecker@Jun 15 2004, 04:36 AM
Thanks, Jon. I always knew these chain things would work if practically applied.

One thing, though.

Hey, there&#39;s this one guy on one newsgroup I&#39;m subscribed to who keeps saying "Can I slash your dick?"