Help!!

bigjpgh

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
how far along is she? with my wife, there was a period during both pregnancies that she was not in the mood as much, but then the hormones kicked in and she was almost as horny as i was

redbear52

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes. It is the effect of her hormonal balance and there may not be much you can do about it. If she is still in her first trimester with a lot of morning sickness, she probably isn't going to be thinking about nookie for a while (although I'm sure there are exceptions to this rule). And I can confirm that women sometimes do becoming hornier at certain stages of pregnancy (at least my wife did).

So try to have happy thoughts, have some lube available for when you can't stand it anymore, and enjoy watching her tits grow.

B_talltpaguy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's up to her and her hormones... Just be a good man and deal... Be nice no matter what, and try to appreciate the epic sacrifice she is making for you to even be able to have a kid.

D_Barrasse Brickdick

Account Disabled
Media
Yea we been havin some problems with the hormones, this past month she's really been actin diff, she is wantin alot more time alone and with her friends, this is our first kid for both.... She's 4 months now, should the hormones get a little easier on me because right now i feel like she doesnt even love me

Sement

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yea we been havin some problems with the hormones, this past month she's really been actin diff, she is wantin alot more time alone and with her friends, this is our first kid for both.... She's 4 months now, should the hormones get a little easier on me because right now i feel like she doesnt even love me

The first trimester is usually the roughest, hormonally-speaking. That's when you see the highest onset of morning sickness, etc. It looks like you're into the beginning part of the second trimester. At this point, it might be a little less about hormones and a little more about her changing body. She's probably starting to show and her expanding uterus is making her feel uncomfortable, tired all the time, and unattractive. Her regular clothes are not fitting properly and she feels fat. It's important that you remind her how beautiful she still is to you and make her feel that way. You probably need to step it up in the romance department a little and be sensitive to how she feels. One thing that really got my wife in the mood during this time was massage. Making her feel good physically will help ease some of the issues that she's going through right now and, in turn, allow her to open herself up to intimacy. As others have said, her lack of sexual interest should be a phase and your patience should be rewarded down the line.

Good luck!

Stephenmass

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight

Just because you are not getting your nut on with her anymore does not mean she doesn't love you. It's only temporary and sex does not equal love.

Hormones can do some fucked up shit; get past your jealousy a bit (and it is jealousy in a sense) that right now she is taking care of the oven and sometimes in her mind taking care of the oven means excluding you. It doesn't mean she loves you less; it simply means in her hormonal state she is taking care of the love you shared that resulted in a baby on the way.

Enjoy it mate and don't sweat it. Wait until the baby is born and she begins to get too tired to want to have sex or whatever. She may have some tough days with the newborn and the furthest thing from her mind, and the number one thing on your mind, is sex.

You'll survive. Trust me.

redbear52

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
That was excellent advise regarding being supportive of her with the body consciousness issues that go along with pregnancy.

The adventure is just beginning, my friend. Soon she will start "feathering the nest". When she goes into labor, don't be suprised if she threatens to kill you for doing this to her. And if you are feeling jealousy now, just wait till the baby comes home.

And those long love making sessions? No more. They go out the window when one of you have to get up for the 4 AM feeding.

On a positive note, after breast-feeding two children my wife liked getting her nipples sucked on a whole lot more than she did before. (Oh yeah, I forgot to warn you about sucking on her nipples if she plans to breast feed.)

D_Barrasse Brickdick

Account Disabled
Media
Yea i understand all of your answers and thanks, its just so hard because im afraid she doesnt want to be with me anymore, I give her everything she wants and needs and tell her every chance i can that she's beautiful and that i love her... I guess I just need to relax, i just hate that we are never together, and most of the time she doesnt answer my calls or texts. I figured with her getting pregnant we'd get closer but things have gotten worse

AbeFroman

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Wait till the last couple of months when she gets uncomfortable from carrying the baby and then there is fires couple of months with the baby. Stop will be a better description than slow down. Good luck man.

Sement

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yea i understand all of your answers and thanks, its just so hard because im afraid she doesnt want to be with me anymore, I give her everything she wants and needs and tell her every chance i can that she's beautiful and that i love her... I guess I just need to relax, i just hate that we are never together, and most of the time she doesnt answer my calls or texts. I figured with her getting pregnant we'd get closer but things have gotten worse

So your thread has gone from "we're not having enough sex because she's pregnant" to "she doesn't return my calls or texts." Without knowing anything about your relationship, I would guess that it's one that was probably strained before she got pregnant. A child isn't going to make things any easier. For a woman, having a man's child means now having that man in her life forever. After she found out that she was pregnant, you can bet one of her first thoughts was, "can I see myself with him [you] for the rest of my life." It sounds like she may still be struggling with this. At this point, you need to give her some space and stop being so needy. She's going through a lot and you need to respect that . What you might want to do is talk with her and remind her that, while you're not the one who's physically carrying the baby, you're "pregnant" too, and a lot of the thoughts that are racing through her head are racing through yours. As I stated before, you two will have a relationship in some way for the rest of your lives because you have a child together. Give her some time to figure it all out.

D_Barrasse Brickdick

Account Disabled
Media
-Sement"What you might want to do is talk with her and remind her that, while you're not the one who's physically carrying the baby, you're "pregnant" too, and a lot of the thoughts that are racing through her head are racing through yours. As I stated before, you two will have a relationship in some way for the rest of your lives because you have a child together. Give her some time to figure it all out."

I agree with you on this and have been tryin to get her to understand that its a hard time for both of us, we'd had a few fights before the pregnancy but had gotten past it all, but now that she's pregnant it seems like your right about the second guessing.... Im really wanting this to work out for our baby she is carrying and because I love her and want to be with her for the rest of my life.As alot of people go through these and try to find out that I must be doing something wrong, i said before that i give her everything she wants and show her and tell her that i love her, this is why im so confused...

CraigS41

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I had a neighbor that always told me this.

For the first year of a marrage, everytime you have sex (Any Sex) put a jelly bean in a big jar. After the first anniversery, everytime you have sex, take a jelly bean out of the jar.

You will NEVER empty that jar!!!

Don't know if that is generally true or not.

Sement

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I agree with you on this and have been tryin to get her to understand that its a hard time for both of us, we'd had a few fights before the pregnancy but had gotten past it all, but now that she's pregnant it seems like your right about the second guessing.... Im really wanting this to work out for our baby she is carrying and because I love her and want to be with her for the rest of my life.As alot of people go through these and try to find out that I must be doing something wrong, i said before that i give her everything she wants and show her and tell her that i love her, this is why im so confused...

As I said before, just give her some time to figure it all out. It sounds to me like she's well-aware of the fact that you want to be with her. This isn't a casual bf/gf scenario where one party can break off all ties with the other, never to be seen again. You will, in some way, shape, or form, have a relationship with her for the rest of your life...the kid's birthdays, holidays, first day of kindergarten, little league, etc. My advice is to not put a timeframe on anything. Don't think to yourself, "I want her to fully commit to me by the time the baby comes." Because, if this doesn't happen, you'll be disappointed. You have an infinite timeframe to make it work.

BTW, a woman's pregnancy is the most personal and introspective time in a woman's life. This, more than any other time, is when they begin taking stock of their lives. What have I done with my life to this point? Where will I be in 5, 10, 20, 30 years? Can I raise my child properly? Remember, although you're one-half of the conception of this child, pregnancy is 100% about the woman. You need to put your needs and desires on hold. Let it be all about her. If she wants to be left alone, then leave her alone. If she's tired, let her go to sleep. The only thing you can do is to be there for her, when she needs you to be. Go with her to her doctor's appointments, help her with the baby registry, be the "go for" when she needs something from the store, etc.

I have two kids with my wife and the only thing I can tell you from experience is that men have no freakin' clue when it comes to a woman and her pregnancy. There's no rhyme or reason to their hormones, behavior, etc. for those 9 months. While you might be going through a rough patch right now, I think if you can weather the storm, you might find calmer seas on the other side.