help

D_j9uyhpkoy

Just Browsing
Media
hi i am deaf and would like to know what is best options for enlargement? i would like to increase my 7 inches to 9 inches? is it best option for surgery or extender? please comment.

what about x4labs extender? anybody help me?

B_ohyea339

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
7 inches is good size i wouldnt mess around most girls will be happy with it mines 7 inches and to me every girl i ave done has been tight

D_j9uyhpkoy

Just Browsing
Media
yeah i did and i just couldn't find the answers related to the x4labs or other company who make penis extender? so i am asking everybody help me to locate the answer on this forum so i need to know does it work? i am confused about everything. i need 100 percent as answer.

Wish-4-8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
OK, thats fair.

1. STAY AWAY FROM SURGERY. Make that the last option, if its even an option. Just dont. Most people who get it are not happy. And you end up doing PE type excercises, like hanging, anyway.

2. Extenders, or traction devices.
I have never tried them, but you have to wear them for hours, (not all at once of course) You need to live a lifestyle that will support this, like working from home where no one can see you. And dont even think about sleeping with one on. You have to constantly monitor them to check for body temperature and discoloration. Cant do that if you are asleep.

Big Al has an atricle link to more info on this. apparently, it does work.

-How are you measuring your penis?
-From the top? ( that is the accepted true way to measure)
-Is it a bone pressed measurement?

Because 9 inches is HUGE. Take a ruler out and look at it. You want that dangling between your legs? I could fit 3 complete hands around 9 inches on a ruler.