Help

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by art33, Nov 3, 2005.

1. art33

art33 New Member

I'm new to this group, and I'd like to start by saying hi to everyone!

Here's my situation: my boyfriend is scared i might badly hurt him if we have anal sex me topping, I'm 8' x 6'.
    I mean, is it 6 inches in girth too difficult to take??, what should I do??, any recommendations?

2. B_DoubleMeatWhopper

B_DoubleMeatWhopper New Member

People are individuals. My cock is more than 6" in circumference, but I've met plenty of guys who can take it anally. However, there are many who can't. I've met some men who have trouble taking anything with a 5" girth. Has he ever bottomed in the past? Has he tried to take a thick one and it hurt too much? Patience, fingering and plenty of lube are recommended, but sometimes that's not enough. There's always the old trick of starting out with slim dildoes and gradually working up to larger ones over an extended period. Unfortunately, there's no standard recipe. If you want it to work out, you must resign yourself to proceeding at his pace. If you rush it, you'll ruin it.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Axex &#064; Nov 3 2005, 11&#58;09 PM) [post=358095]Quoted post[/post]</div><div class='quotemain'>
    I&#39;ll give you a dollar if you can speak Latin fluently.
    [/b][/quote]

Iuliane, dona mihi dollarem meum&#33;

3. SizeRulz

SizeRulz Member

DMW got it exactly right. "If you rush it, you&#39;ll ruin it". His pace, not yours. And over time it usually gets easier for them.

4. Love-it

Gold Member

After 31 years together we finally realized that I was larger than average in girth at 6.25" x 6.5" long and that was why my wife experienced pain during intercourse. Since then she has been working on dilating her vagina to accomodate me. Unbeknownst to me she had also been dilating her anus. We had tried anal sex 25 years ago with little success and she had not shown any interested in anal sex after that, until the other night, when she came to bed and snuggled her butt into my lap, spoon fashion, and asked if I wanted to try butt plugging as she had been practicing with her dildo&#39;s. We were both amazed at how easily I slid into her and how well she could handle my girth and length. It is easier for her to take me in her ass than vaginally, but vaginal intercourse is improving because she practices dilating her vagina with larger diameter dildo&#39;s on a daily basis.

Wanting to have anal sex makes all the difference in the world. Her attitude about sex improved once she found out that it was my problem, large girth, and not "female troubles" or in her head. We just wish that we had figured this out 31 years ago.

5. B_horribleperson56

B_horribleperson56 New Member

never fucked a guy in the ass just a bunch of girls 4 of whom where virgins

this is what you do spend about to weeks working him open then when you do have sex lube up really well, place the head of your dick in him and then LET HIM BACK THE REST IN all you have to do is just sit there and wait for him to take it all in.

thats what i do with the ladies and it should work for you and the guys

6. B_caneadea

B_caneadea New Member

It sounds like your boyfriend doesn&#39;t like to get fucked. Nearly all the guys I&#39;ve fucked were really turned on by my size ( 11 1/2 x 7 1/2 ) and were eager to ride my cock. What works best for me is using lots of lube, putting the boy on his knees, and having him push back onto my cock, and letting him control how deep it goes until he is ready for me to fuck him harder.
    Also, all guys tell me that bigger cocks are easier to take. And it makes a big differece if they are turned on by the size.
    Talk to him. Ask him if he&#39;s ever been fucked. Maybe he&#39;s had a bad experience with someone else. Assure him that you want this to be pleasurable for him too and that you will take it slowly, not just ram your big cock into him and that you will stop when he says so. Good luck.

7. Thedrewbert

Thedrewbert Member

Albums:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Art &#064; Nov 3 2005, 11&#58;56 PM) [post=358094]Quoted post[/post]</div><div class='quotemain'>
    I&#39;m new to this group, and I&#39;d like to start by saying hi to everyone&#33;

Here&#39;s my situation: my boyfriend is scared i might badly hurt him if we have anal sex me topping, I&#39;m 8&#39; x 6&#39;.
    I mean, is it 6 inches in girth too difficult to take??, what should I do??, any recommendations?
    [/b][/quote]

what should you do? You should call me. [​IMG] [​IMG]

8. B_DoubleMeatWhopper

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Axex &#064; Nov 7 2005, 01&#58;28 AM) [post=358814]Quoted post[/post]</div><div class='quotemain'>
    *gives dollar* anything else?
    [/b][/quote]

It depends. What else might you be offering? [​IMG]

9. jonb

Gold Member

When you get to our size, you quickly learn not to be a pounder. The simplest trick is to start out with small dildos and work up to bigger ones.

10. B_DoubleMeatWhopper

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Axex &#064; Nov 7 2005, 09&#58;08 PM) [post=359018]Quoted post[/post]</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'>
    It depends. What else might you be offering? [​IMG]
    [/b][/quote]

What did you have in mind?
    [/b][/quote]

Ummm ... age of consent in Pennsylvania is 16, isn&#39;t it?

11. B_DoubleMeatWhopper

There is something else to be considered. The functioning of the inner sphincter is involuntary. Even if your boyfriend is completely at ease and allows his outer sphincter to relax, he cannot will the second sphincter to do the same. The natural impulse of that ring of muscle is to clench against an &#39;intrusion&#39;. It must become accustomed to having something enter it in order to accept it. That&#39;s why starting with something slimmer and working towards something thicker is important. Sure, a thick cock can &#39;break through&#39; a clenched sphincter ... especially a cock of considerable length ... but it will result in blinding pain. He must be willing to accept it, not merely to tolerate it. Demonstrate to him that you want him to enjoy the experience.

12. CharlieDick

CharlieDick New Member

This is really helpful. I&#39;m about to try setting up housekeeping with a guy that&#39;s totally gay, and when he&#39;s in the mood, he fucks me with a weird shaped dick that&#39;s probably two inches wide. He has to be in the mood, though, or it&#39;ll never go in. The first time a kid put his 2-inch wide dick inside me, I bled&#33;

I can&#39;t get it in, even when I&#39;m hard as a rock. But I&#39;m one of those guys who&#39;s 2.1 wide, or 6.3 inches in girth. I had one or two guys refuse to even suck me off, saying it wouldn&#39;t fit in their mouth&#33;

Patience, and work up to it, I guess. That&#39;s why I&#39;m curious to get this guy living with me....maybe he&#39;ll finally open up enough to take my dick in his ass. Several guys over the last few years have gotten into the position to take it up their ass, but I couldn&#39;t get it in. Damn&#33;

Draft saved Draft deleted