help

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Rikter8, Dec 20, 2005.

1. Rikter8

Gold Member

Albums:
  2. Matthew

Gold Member

Welcome. What's up with the nickname?

3. rich-9.8

rich-9.8 New Member

Rono, I'm 9.8" long and 6.2" around. Normal condoms just don't do it for me either. The largest I've seen in shops are Pasante large (the "cheap" chemist Savers sells them). You could always try mail order. www.condoms.co.uk sell "Big man packs" that have a variety of large condoms - Magnum XL, Mates Large, etc as well as lube, for a very reasonable price - less (including p&p) than buying that amount of normal condoms from a high street chemist.

Magnum XLs are the most comfortable for me, they are (as far as I know) the widest condoms on the market. As girth is your main problem, you might find them good too.

Any road, nice to see another British face around, hope you have fun at LPSG!

4. rich-9.8

rich-9.8 New Member

Scotland - there seems to be a Savers in every town here & the north of England. Pasante also supply condoms to the NHS - but I'm willing to bet you don't fancy asking a family planning nurse if they stock large ones!

5. B_Danceswithlamps

B_Danceswithlamps New Member

You know, the web might work better than a chemist for avalability, and selection, but a chemist/pharmicist might be able to help you better...

6. rich-9.8

rich-9.8 New Member

I'm afraid one simply does not discuss relative tackle sizes with the ladies in Boots:eek:. We brits are slightly more reserved about whipping the tackle out and/or mentioning its vastness to relative strangers (present company excepted of course).

7. mellowmal

mellowmal New Member

How much more fun would it be to hang out in a chemist's (or drug store, this side of the water) if people had to whip'em out to buy custom...

There's my happy daydream for the night!

*g*

8. GoneA

Gold Member

welcome in...

Draft saved Draft deleted