Help

Discussion in 'Et Cetera, Et Cetera' started by qwert1243, Mar 7, 2007.

1. qwert1243

qwert1243 New Member

i just got my wisdom teeth pulled today, and it hurts like a son of a bitch. Im taking tylenol 3s and ibuprofen, lot of help thats doing:eek:uch: but anyways, can anybody tell me how long it will take for it to start actually healing and feeling better

2. dong20

Gold Member

6-8 weeks.:eek:

Nah, typically 24-36 hrs before the swelling peaks, and assuming no complication you should be well on the mend in 3-5 days.

3. Principessa

Gold Member

In addition do warm salt water rinses; this will help take away the soreness.

DO NOT Smoke or drink anything through a straw or you will get a dry socket. This is a horribly painful thing which will hamper and extend the healing process.

4. Onslow

Gold Member

I vaguely remember having two of them extracted. I was awake for the procedure and due to the rooting they had to cut the danged things in pieces and then remove. I bled rather heavily afterwards--the dental surgeon thought I might have a vitamin K deficiancy, but I was merely booze soaked. The pain subsided rather quickly, and the healing began. I still have my other two wisdom teeth.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice