1. LPSG01

LPSG01 New Member

Hey everyone..I'm 21 from long island ny, in shape in the closet male. I know since I'm asking advice everyones going to tell me I should come out but I am just not ready. Writing this is hard enough for me.

Anyway, since I am in the situation I am, it doesn't leave me many opportunities to do the things I want to do, if you know what I mean.

I was wondering if there were any discrete places to meet other men (pref much older), where I wouldn't have to worry about running into people I know. I know this is kind of vague, but I'm just wondering if anyone has any suggestions for me.

Also...is it wierd that I am only attracted to much older guys? I am 21, but I don't get turned on by anyone younger then like 35..am I really screwed up or what?

Thanks a lot.

2. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

Arizona?

3. mask13000

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I grew up on Long Island so i feel your pain. Luckily, just as soon as I could ride the LIRR, I was on my way to New York City. Unbelievably, a whopping 45% of people on LI never travel to destinations within the 5 boroughs. Sucks for Long Islanders but it works well for your situation.

Get the hell out of Nassau or Suffolk and go west, young man. Experiment with being out in NYC until you're ready to come out for real. Good luck and keep us posted!

4. LouisVauban

LouisVauban New Member

Albums:
    My house (Hell's Kitchen)!

5. crescendo69

Gold Member

There are many young men who enjoy older men; I did at your age. I felt more encouragement and security with their experienced outlook on life. Good luck in your journey.

6. D_Roland_D_Hay

D_Roland_D_Hay Account Disabled

Bro...if it feels good for you and you enjoy it, its no ones business but your own. Do what is comfortable for you and don't let yourself get pressured to do anything else.

By the way Pecker, I didn't get your response right away but when I thought about it I thought it was hysterical !!!

Draft saved Draft deleted