1. atlas23

atlas23 Member

Albums:
    I just need as many opinions as I can get. This thing happens to me a lot, I get a hard on whenever I see a guy naked. I don't think nothing sexual, like grabbing or doing him. I just get a hard on for a while. I have always think that it is out of curiosity but I commented with a friend and he thinks that's is why (I can see why). What do you think? gay or not?

2. GoneA

Gold Member

Do you get a hard-on when you see women naked? Do you have a desire to kiss men or women? With whom do you want to be intimate?

Those questions can help in clearing up some of the fog, but even then it will take you to realize what sexual orientation you fall under.

Now, if you find yourself fucking men, then, that's an entirely separate matter. :wink:

3. Dave NoCal

Gold Member

Albums:
    It seems to me that the real issues is not a label but, rather, what brings out your most true and loving self. It took me a while to figure that out. I still am. Hopefully, it will become clear to you at exactly the right time.
    Dave

4. ganja4me

Gold Member

Albums:
    Well if you get hard from seeing a naked guy it doesn't necessarily make you gay. Maybe you just like seeing people naked you know like being let in on something that is usually private.

5. atlas23

atlas23 Member

Albums:
    that's is what I said

6. sdg475

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I think you could be turned on my sexuality in general. You could be getting a hard on when you see a guy naked because it makes you anticipate sex. Just a theory, but it's not a big leap to connect the naked image of anyone to sex.

7. Matthew

Gold Member

What do you think about when you masturbate?

8. Mr. Snakey

Gold Member

Whatsa' matta wif you? T'aint no sin to take off your skin and dance around in your bones:wink:

9. fortiesfun

Gold Member

Yes

10. atlas23

atlas23 Member

Albums:
    I think about having sex with a woman, could be a blowjob, fucking or just a hot image of a girl will do...

11. D_Coyne Toss

D_Coyne Toss New Member

I think that you are the only one who knows the answer.

Being straight or gay means much more than getting ahrd in seeing a naked body: it means deciding with whom sharing a life, with laughs and tears, deciding who would be your shoulder and whose shoulder you will be, deciding with whom you imagine yourself when you will be old.

If the answer is "a man" you are leaning towards being gay, otherwise, if the answer is a woma, you sound more straight.

An then, there is much in between: don't worry, you'll find the way without even noticing it.

Draft saved Draft deleted