Help !!!

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by rye_bcfc_334, Jun 7, 2007.

1. rye_bcfc_334

rye_bcfc_334 New Member

when i try to wank i do not cum! but when i dry hump i do! i dont understand why is this?eny 1 eles have the same problem?what should i do?

2. Freddie53

Gold Member

Remember the largest sex organ is the brain. It is what turns you on and keeps you turned on that counts.

3. stiphphiphatumus

Albums:
    I'll assume when you say dry-hump, you're pokin' something besides your hand or a person. There's a thing called Traumatic Masturbatory Syndrome thatcould be what you are "suffering" from. But what Freddie53 said, the brain plays a large part. Dry-humping probably gets quicker results because it's easier to fantasize laying down without having to worry what the hands are doing(much). Pretty much, it's a matter of habit that you have to change. Don't fret much, it will just make things worse.
    Check out the links:
    Go Ask Alice!: Traumatic Masturbatory Syndrome (TMS)?
    http://healthystrokes.com/TMS.pdf
    Everything will work out just fine.
    :)

4. darkone

darkone New Member

Albums:
    I would think its kind of the same thing when people cannot cum with a blowjob it feels good but it just doesn't do it for them. This sounds like the same thing. The brain is what kicks things off so for some reason it doesn't think your a stimulating the right way.

Draft saved Draft deleted