Help!

caress

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
i am new to this site. i have a new Man in my life who has a very large, thick cock. my breath caught when i first saw it.... then when i went to suck it and just the head filled my mouth......... i was incredibly aroused but at the same time thinking "i am so screwed.... there is no way He is going to be satisfied with me just sucking on the head". Sure enuf.... *laughs*..... and He wouldn't let me use my hands.

i've gradually been able to take more and more of it in...... and it turns me on so very much...... but i can't take it all. i have a relatively small mouth..... and when He is hard it's all i can do to keep my teeth from scraping on His cock when my mouth is stretched as wide as it will go.

can some of you please share tips for learning to take large cocks deeper?

caress

Playz_Guitar

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Not sure we can help with geometry issues, obviously the best thing to do is
make sure your muscles are relaxed, if you try to force your mouth open wider it won't work as well as if you relax your muscles. Though I have never sucked a cock before I'm not exactly a sound advice giver, but I do know how the human body works and it's just like doing yoga or some shit.

pavement

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i am new to this site. i have a new Man in my life who has a very large, thick cock. my breath caught when i first saw it.... then when i went to suck it and just the head filled my mouth......... i was incredibly aroused but at the same time thinking "i am so screwed.... there is no way He is going to be satisfied with me just sucking on the head". Sure enuf.... *laughs*..... and He wouldn't let me use my hands.

i've gradually been able to take more and more of it in...... and it turns me on so very much...... but i can't take it all. i have a relatively small mouth..... and when He is hard it's all i can do to keep my teeth from scraping on His cock when my mouth is stretched as wide as it will go.

caress
Well it might appear the most obvious advice is to attempt it when flacid(what is up to you to decide)

And what is the problem with no hands?

avg_joe

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hire a professional prostitute. She or he can teach you how to take a big cock. LMFAO !!!

WhiteChick

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
do mouth exercises, put gradually bigger and bigger things in ur mouth. unfortunatly though you cant perform miracles.

dreamer20

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
... i was incredibly aroused but at the same time thinking "i am so screwed.... there is no way He is going to be satisfied with me just sucking on the head". Sure enuf.... *laughs*..... and He wouldn't let me use my hands.

i've a relatively small mouth..... and when He is hard it's all i can do to keep my teeth from scraping on His cock when my mouth is stretched as wide as it will go.

caress
And what is the problem with no hands?

The problem is that the use of her hands can make her task less difficult. There is only so much of his length that she can take comfortably in her mouth. Can you manage about 5" in caress? She can use her hands to grip and stimulate the rest of his penis length, but for some reason he won't let her do this. caress tell him that you cannot manage to deep throat him and refuse to do BJs that way.

duderino

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I've never been deepthroated -- the deepest anyone has been able to get me is just past the head. I've resigned to the fact that it's highly unlikely I ever will get deep-throated. Does that mean I don't like to get a blowjob? Fuck no! I love it -- and your guy probably does too. Don't let him make you feel inadequate; it's a bullying thing to do. Do use your hands, though -- I love getting a blowjob and handjob at the same time. It's magnificent. Here's an example:

Attachments