1. NotUrBitch

NotUrBitch New Member

Hey people! I need your help/advice! My b/f is insecure about his size and body type, and looks at pictures of other men to make himself feel worse. He knows that it bothers me, but still continues to do it. In the beginning I was worried about his motives, but I know for sure that he's not gay. I compliment him all the time, and he's not small by any means. What do I do? Any comment is appreciated!

2. SpoiledPrincess

Gold Member

Leave him to it, believe it or not he's actually enjoying it.

3. DaveyR

DaveyR Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

Is that what he told you? :rolleyes:

Hmmmm I tend to agree :wink:

4. OmahaBeef

Gold Member

He is trying to gather adulations from you via your responses. There is a definite element of insecurity on his part, but he is also "soaking it up" as they say.

BUT: If he is truly that insecure, tell him to man-up and get in shape until he is where he wants to be physically. I am a man, and cannot speak for a woman, but IF I were a woman, I would find it very appealing to have a self-motivated man who works hard to keep his body strong for his woman.

...OB

5. NotUrBitch

NotUrBitch New Member

The thing is he hides it from me...says he isn't looking anymore...but then I see in his email that he subscribed to this site...he doesn't post anything...maybe he is just reading...lol

6. IntoxicatingToxin

Gold Member

Maybe he's bi-sexual... or bi-curious.

7. Altairion

Gold Member

Albums:
    Well, just make sure he knows he can talk about anything with you. I don't know if he's the type to get scared if you'd confront him about it, but to me it sounds so. You'll just have to take your time with him and see how things go, but try to nudge him a bit from time to time to see if he wants to talk things through.

Draft saved Draft deleted