help!

thickness1

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
me anf my new gf are having problems, she is very tight and im about 6.5" long and 7" around and the 7 is causing a problem as we just cant do it :( ive had problems b4 but most times lube did the trick but now not even that works i just hit a dead end and it hurts alot if we try any further it just wont go! she is well worked up by the time we try and we have used a number of different lubes but to no effect - any other suggestions?

thanks

maestro071

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Just don't worry... Let her be relaxed and horny, have a long play before you attempt to put it, and then she will be able to take it without any lube...

Long time ago, I have had similar problems...(usually girls are either stunned and horny or frighten, when they see my dick), so believe me :)

B_andyo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
while u r a few inches in... top of her ... just talk, relax, kiss her neck, then keep trying slowly... and go back to kissin still aa few inches in.... u will succeed after doing it for some time.....

seahorses

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Ever heard of that old adage, ‘It will stretch a mile before it will tear an inch’? Or putting it another way, if a baby can come out, your cock should be able to go in. Now that’s looking at the situation from a practical, or logical stand point; giving birth is not a pleasant experience, well for most anyway and we’re talking a different scenario too. You need to be gentle, patient and considerate; she needs to be relaxed in body and mind and receptive. You both need to work at this, even if it means outside help, like counselling, yoga classes, or hypnoses. If every solution does fail, then you have to review the relationship; how important is penetrative sex, can you survive without it, or do you need to change your girlfriend?

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Ever heard of that old adage, ‘It will stretch a mile before it will tear an inch’? Or putting it another way, if a baby can come out, your cock should be able to go in. Now that’s looking at the situation from a practical, or logical stand point; giving birth is not a pleasant experience, well for most anyway and we’re talking a different scenario too. You need to be gentle, patient and considerate; she needs to be relaxed in body and mind and receptive. You both need to work at this, even if it means outside help, like counselling, yoga classes, or hypnoses. If every solution does fail, then you have to review the relationship; how important is penetrative sex, can you survive without it, or do you need to change your girlfriend?

Spoken like someone who doesnt have a vagina!

My husband is 7 inches in girth and i tore many many times, more often than not. Even my gynecologist commented on how small i was to do exams. I could not have a child vaginally and i tried for days. Let me say that the old adage about vaginas stretching for babies is shit for some of us. If you arent an Obstetrician or a person with a vagina, its like me talking about your prostate first hand.

Now, for some real advice from a woman, some women are built smaller than others. Why in the world do so many women need episiotomies if the vagina isnt prone to damaging during birth? Its a hell of a lot easier to take a shit than shove something up your ass, no matter how much youre being kissed if you ass isnt ready. some things take practice, not just extended foreplay.

The more it hurts her, the more she will tighten up and not respond, her brain will keep her from opening up and getting wet. I know how many times i've torn and had to stop and just wack him off because i couldnt go any further and this is years into a marriage.

Sorry to be a bitch about this, but this can be more than a lube and foreplay problem. This requires some real stretchiing techniques and callousing up the area of the vaginal opening that becomes more likely to tear when it builds up a knot of scar tissue, since scar tissue isnt stretchy.

Mega stretching techniques, such as techniques discussed in the vaginal fisting book Hand In The Bush are worth noting. Now, i've never been able to fit more than 75% of the length of four of my husbands fingers after a ton of practice with this. The goal is not to fit your fist in her, its to get her to stretch larger than the 7 inch circumference of your penis so when you have sex after the stretching goal, she does accomodate.

Now, after 9 years of marriage I've figured out that all the manual stretching in the world does you no good if you arent going to have sex regularly so she doesnt tighten up again. Women like me stay tight and get even tighter during and after orgasm. Not only are we built small, have tight hymens, but our PC muscles are very strong and stay toned. We have sex every day, sometimes twice and every now and again skip a day or two. If we go much longer than that, we are back to square one.

The trick is to work through the pain, even if you are swollen, torn and raw the next day and do this for about 5 or 6 days until her vagina doesnt react by swelling and hurting for hours. Something that helps with the entry is using Vagisil cream (it has lidocaine in it to numb you when you have a yeast infection) and it numbs you where you cant feel it if you do tear. It helps you last longer too and she can apply it after sex for the throbbing pain afterwards.

And another trick, clit stimulating while you enter her, it distracts her brain from the pain and helps her open up. This will be easier if she does this instead of you.

I hope this helps!

And one more thing, any guy who would drop his girlfriend because her vagina is small is just as shallow as a woman dumping you if your penis was a little smaller than average. You guys shouldnt even be dating women if this is your standard for keeping them. (thanks to Jason_els for talking me through my anger issues i deleted the other parts of my rant!)

Red

SwingDriver

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I was going to say work up to it patiently, over a significant period of time, with an ever increasing number of fingers (an if you're up to four, make it two on each hand), but I don't have a vagina, so I could never say it like BedheadRed. ('Cause she's gonna be the winner over any man in vagina knowledge.)

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I was going to say work up to it patiently, over a significant period of time, with an ever increasing number of fingers (an if you're up to four, make it two on each hand), but I don't have a vagina, so I could never say it like BedheadRed. ('Cause she's gonna be the winner over any man in vagina knowledge.)

Swing Driver made a very important point, over a significant period of time. This isnt something acheived overnight.

seahorses

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
It’s not so much anger management you need, I think, as it is an understanding of what I’m trying to say and you’re probably not alone. I know we not all think, or feel the same; we’re all unique. So let me put it another way. I didn’t say it was my adage, or that these were my views. They are, however consensus’s of opinion and paint a broader picture. Alright, maybe I could have used a different illustration, but the fact is the vagina and penis are designed to interact in order to producing offspring and keep the human race going – yes? That’s what they're primarily for, despite the fact there may sometimes be incompatabilities. We also know that childbirth has its problems, yet nonetheless we’re driven towards it by strong emotions. I say ‘we’, but by and large this is applies to women and again is only a generalisation; my wife, who enjoys sex (has all the urges) has never desired to have children. Talking of which, I out to explain. My wife was married before and was widowed. However, her first husband wanted children and it wasn’t till after they married (had worked hard, saved up and bought their own home) that my wife discovered she didn’t! Consequently, after a long hard think they had a serious talk during which she told him that if he really wanted children she was prepared to let him go, but she wasn’t prepared to be a martyr to the cause. Now was that selfish, or was it a mistake caused by not thinking the relationship through from the onset? You know, when every thing was fluffy and flowery and emotions were in a state of flux.
Another aspect regarding my wife is that she also has a very tight vagina. So much so that doctors carrying out examinations have comment on how much easier their job would be if only she’d had children; two lubed to the hilt fingers weren’t cutting it. Now, having gone through the menopause she is best by other problems. They in turn have become our problems, but we work our way round them; you see, I understand. In fact I offer, in my post, very similar advice as SwingDrive who you commend, while I’m held as villain of the peace? I can only guess it’s my last comment that’s the real sticking point, ‘Do you need to change your girlfriend?’ Well lets review the situation: They’ve tied every tick in the book, nothing works and yet in order to feel fore filled they both need full penetration sex, but she’s not prepared to lay back and think of England. As you know, when you’re young and the world’s your oyster sex can be a big part, if not the biggest in a relationship. I mean, look at your own relationship, everyday and sometimes twice? I wish! Anyhow, where do they go from here? What’s your advice, bearing in mind that she’s not prepared to be a martyr; I may have suggested that he changes his girlfriend, but that’s because he wrote the topic. She has as much opportunity to dump him; it’s a relationship.

BTW, I’ve been married to my wife for 16 years now and our relationship is still flowery and fluffy. In fact hardly a day passes without us expressing our love for each other. Now you might find this too much information and some might want to beat me up for having declared it (it’s disgusting at that age!). Just don’t expect me to write and justify it!

thickness1

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
thanks for the replies

and bedheadread dont worry im not the type to dump a gf over this!! im willing to work at just wanted an idea of the best ways to go about it, which i will report back to her!

p.s id also add that im not blaming my gf! i dont want her to be in pain over it, hence trying other suggestions first

OmahaBeef

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
GREAT post Red...

(I never even would have imagined the Vagisil thing...)

...OB