HELP!!!

Discussion in 'Et Cetera, Et Cetera' started by unabear09, Feb 11, 2008.

1. unabear09

Gold Member

Albums:
    Hello guys and gals!

I need your help with something. I was diagnosed with a nasty respitory infection last monday and was ordered to strict bed rest for at least two weeks. Well, today is day 1 of week 2 and I am about to go insane! I have been stuck in the house for the last 7 days and am looking at a minimum of another 7 days of the same hell. Anyone have any suggestions as to what I can do with myself? I have been on some pretty potent medicines that have (up until this point) kept me either unconscious for the majority of the day, or so stoned. Now they are having less of an effect on me and laying in bed stoned out of my mind staring at the ceiling has lost its umph. Any suggestions as to what to do with my remaining time of bed rest? Looking forward to any response (I'm desperate here people!) Una :confused:

2. unabear09

Gold Member

Albums:
    Oh yeah, I forgot to mention this in the above post. Since I got sick, I decided to stop smoking (been smoking for 10-12 years). Its day six and like I said, I am going stir crazy! Its bad enough to be stuck in the house sick in bed, but I also am having to deal with not smoking.

3. Mem

Mem
    Gold Member

If you have DSL or something faster than 56k modem I can send you a link where you can see movies that are still in theaters online.

4. unabear09

Gold Member

Albums:
    awesome! pm me

5. Mem

Mem
    Gold Member

Okay, I will.

I forgot to mention. Close any program like a Torrent while you are trying to view the movie so it will load faster.

6. njreg

njreg Member

Albums:
    You could always have someone get a few books for you to read. If you don't have anyone who could do that for you, most libraries have "homebound" services.

7. Stretch

Stretch New Member

Are you seriously at a loss for ideas? Read, write, paint, draw, puzzles, crosswords, sudoku, films, video games, etc...or you could just go on-line and waste a couple of minutes on some public chat site asking for advice about how to fill your idle time and feeble mind because at 25 it must be a huge burden to find the answers to life's big questions :smile: Good luck and have fun

8. Mem

Mem
    Gold Member

If anyone else wants the link you can PM me.

9. MidwestGal

MidwestGal Member

Albums:
    chat, research something online, listen to music, watch movies, keep yourself busy and get some extra rest. I have pretty much been home sick for nearly two years. It gets old but I am sure you can find something to entertain yourself. Play card games online or solitare.

Draft saved Draft deleted