HELP

Wash silk in lukewarm water with a mild soap such as Ivory Snow or a gentle shampoo. Rinse it well, then add ¼ cup of white vinegar to a clean rinse and rinse again. This will neutralize any soap residue and restore the silk's natural luster. -Simo Silk

If it's an alcohol-based marker:

Alcohol stains demand immediate attention. Fresh alcohol stains vanish if sponged several times with warm water. If not taken care of immediately, the alcohol stain will turn brown. If your stain has turned brown, dampen it and rub glycerin into it. After a half hour, rinse it off with warm water. For more stubborn alcohol stains, sponge the area with a solution of equal parts denatured alcohol and ammonia. Do not forget to rinse the area thoroughly in warm water when you're finished. -Tips.Net

The Dragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Thank you OMG, and Jason,
My daughter for reasons known only to herself has decided that mummy's cream lace knickers need more colour.
I have only just found them scrunched up in a little ball in her room.
Let's just say it is perhaps best that she is at school at this moment.

WifeOfBath

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
OH NO!

What kind or marker is it? Depending on the base of the marker, what you use to clean it can change.

I know in the US we have a product called Mostenbocker's Lift-Off. It has various formulations, one just for pen and marker. I've found it to be indispensable for cleaning various tough stains. It does say it is distributed in Australia, though God knows how widely.

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
:laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

Thank you OMG, and Jason,
My daughter for reasons known only to herself has decided that mummy's cream lace knickers need more colour.
I have only just found them scrunched up in a little ball in her room.
Let's just say it is perhaps best that she is at school at this moment.

The Dragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Well they are ruined and in the dustbin.
Thank you for all the helpful advice.
Looks like there will be a shopping trip now (like I needed an excuse)

HazelGod

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I could use some shopping advice.
What would you suggest?

For knickers? I'm not going to be much help there...I can't imagine any reason you'd need them...
at least not around me.

Then again, there's something to be said for the contrast of a deep, watered silk against that creamy skin of yours...not sure which color, though. I'd have to see them all before making that decision. :wink:

HazelGod

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
It is if I'm sitting on his lap and wiggling.
Sans knickers of course.

Hmmm...there goes the shopping trip. There's no way I'd be able to walk around in public in my current state.

I'm not the one who said it isn't sexy! I was quoting a certain someone. :tongue:

You should be more selective in choosing your sources...that guy sounds like a first-rate jackass. :biggrin1:

The Dragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Oh dear looks like I will be going shopping on my own.
How ever will I buy the right ones without a discerning eye to tell me of the suitabilty of colour, cut and fit.